RADIUS, Replacement Heads, Soft, 2 Pack
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$1.47|
- Use for Intelligent Source Toothbrush
- BPA Free
- Cruelty Free
- Replace Head Every 3 Months & Keep Handle
- Small Head is only 7% Waste
- Wide Bristles Massage Gums and Help Reduce Chronic Bleeding and Receding Gums
- Premium Radius Bristles Help Reduce Enamel Erosion
- Reversible Right & Left - Fits Either Directions to Ensure Ergonomic Grip
- Fits Both Radius Recycled Source Toothbrush and 2-Minute Timer Intelligent Toothbrush Styles
- Available in Soft and Medium
- Made in USA
New sustainable packaging design reduces plastic content by 30% and increase renewable resources content to 65%. Components separate easily for recycling.
Pull old head out of handle with firm tug. Insert new head firmly into hole in desired direction for Right or Left Hand user. (Bump of handle should face up in correct hand). Place pea-sized portion of toothpaste on bristles and brush teeth in circular motion away from gums.
Bristles DuPont Tynex nylon - Head is injection molded pure surgical nylon.
nice and soft
Posted by Ocarina on Jan 12, 2017
Un tipo de cepillo de dientes bastante curioso y eficaz
Posted by 5190659649198099763 on Dec 13, 2016
My husband has problems with his gums, but, since he's using this toothbrush, he's much better!
Posted by 5524059220016028744 on Nov 30, 2016
Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Jul 07, 2016
When ordering, I was unsure if I would like the broad brush head, but now I love it. It brushes your gums more effectively than a regular one and feels effortless. I also like the softness of these, I tend to brush quite hard so softer is definitely better for my teeth. They're not too soft though, the brush still cleans effectively. I can't get these to last 3 months like suggested, I change heads once a month and by then they look pretty worn out - but like I said, I brush a bit too hard, twice a day. Perhaps a gentler touch would make them last longer.