Stevita, Flavored Stevia Crystals, Grape, 2.8 oz (80 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: STE-00201
- UPC Code: 617928002018
- Package Quantity: 2.8 oz (80 g)
5.8 x 5.8 x 5.8 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- All Natural
- Dietary Supplement
- With Vitamin C
- Stevita ...The Original and Authentic Stevia
- No Trans Fat
- No Allergens
As a dietary supplement, dissolve one flat tsp. into one quart of water.
Xylitol, natural flavors, ascorbic acid, tartaric acid, fumaric acid, citric acid, and natural colors.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings per Container: 14|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||157 mg||260%|
|Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni Sweet Crystals||210 mg|
| *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.
Very nice. It's that typical hubba bubba artificial grape flavour.
Posted by Reviewer2802302 on Apr 22, 2013
Grape deliciousness! Reminds me of grape zappos :)
Expensive but worth it.
Posted by 5596618446829989837 on Feb 25, 2013
This product is slightly expensive as the small jar wields just 13 servings. The grape taste is delicious however and I am excited to try this product in more flavours. Makes drinking water fun and a healthier option than soft drink.
Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Dec 25, 2012