YumEarth, Organic Candy Drops, Pomegranate Pucker, 3.3 oz (93.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free
- Real Fruit Extracts
- No Artificial Dyes or Flavors
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Each Drop Only 14 Calories!
- We're Proud of Our Plane Friendly Ingredients
- Individually Wrapped Organic Candy Drops
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
"The Best Lollipop I've ever Tasted"
Phil Lempert, Today Show food editor —The Best Taste on Earth
YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our babies, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours.
YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth.
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic rice syrup, non-GMO citric acid (from beet sugar - not corn), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic apple.
- Certified organic
- No artificial dyes
- 100% Natural Flavors
- Real Fruit Extracts
- No corn syrup
- 100% Vegan
- No MSG
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx. 5 Drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Didn't really like them :/
Posted by 4954046069592139674 on Jan 25, 2017
They were really hard to peel off the plastic wrapping and had a plasticy taste so you can imagine they were quite bad. After the taste of plastic went away, they tasted quite decent. Maybe it was too hot during transport and the plastic wrapping melted onto the candy, I don't know. I just threw the others away, I couldn't eat them sadly.
i love the taste
Posted by 5404411588340886206 on Sep 25, 2016
Ordering it again
Posted by 5029007454025914292 on Jun 03, 2016
So good 🌟
Posted by 5593359367609378624 on Feb 28, 2015