- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Probar for Healthy, Satisfying Fuel
- High-Fiber* | 10 g Protein | Omega 3 & 6
- 711 mg Omega 3 & 2999 mg Omega 6
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- The Real Whole Food Bar
- Vegan, Dairy Free, Natural Energy Bar
- Certified Organic Quality Assurance International
*Contains 18 g total fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat content.
The Probar for Healthy, Satisfying Fuel
We mean it when we call it a meal. This Probar weighs in at a solid three ounces of fruits, nuts and seeds with enough nutrition to make a fresh, tasty, satisfying meal replacement. It's rich in raw ingredients and the right nutrient-dense calories for lasting energy and nourishment.
Organic brown rice syrup, organic oats, organic raisins, cashew butter (cashews, safflower oil or sunflower oil), walnuts, organic sunflower seeds, organic dates, organic flax seeds, organic sesame seeds, organic evaporated cane juice, organic crisp brown rice, organic agave syrup, organic expeller pressed canola oil, vegetable glycerin, organic brown rice crisp (organic brown rice, organic evaporated cane juice, salt), organic rice syrup, organic pumpkin seeds, organic oat flour, salt, organic molasses, cinnamon, rosemary extract, natural tocopherols, citric acid, ascorbic acid, arabic gum.
Contains: Cashews, walnuts. Produced on equipment that processes peanuts, soy, wheat and tree nuts. All natural product may contain pit pieces, nutshells and other organic matter.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (85 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||46 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Omega 3: 711 mg per bar. Omega 6: 2999 mg per bar.|