CAD

CA$10.78

CA$12.67

Savings of: CA$1.89 (15% off)

Acure-Organics-Ultra-Hydrating-Body-Lotion-Cocoa-Butter-CoQ10-8-fl-oz-235-ml/36244

Posted by 4806538000699328727 on Apr 21, 2016

This lotion is not oily, it soaks in right away, has a very nice smooth rich feel. Best of all it has no harmful ingredients!

Muy hidratante y confortante!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Es muy buena hidratante, permite masaje y no tiene un perfume intenso (ligeramente dulce). No es para nada ligera, todo lo contrario, densa. Tarda algo en absorberse pero deja una sensación muy confortable. Ideal para invierno o pieles seca!

Super produit

Posted by 5123493929057070316 on Dec 20, 2015

Odeur vraiment agréable même si très discrète. Le produit pénètre vote et ne laisse pas de film gras ce qui est génial pour s'habiller en suivant. La peau est toute douce après et le reste toute la journée.

Suddenly I am allergic to this

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 07, 2015

I used several bottles of this earlier this year with no issues; LOVED this lotion. When I re-ordered I noticed the re-design of the bottle. I still thought it was fine to use, but after a week, a large itching, burning welt appeared in the bend of my arm. It fades away when I stop using the lotion, but even using it on my legs only starts it up again. Unfortunately I bought 4 bottles of this stuff and can't use it. I'm not using Acure lotions any more. They were my favorite but it's time to find something else.

Honestly the best lotion I've used

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 22, 2015

I'm addicted to the way this lotion makes my skin feel. I put it on and it is instantly absorbed into my skin. Amazing feeling. I've recommended this to my family and friends. The ingredients are wonderful and not harmful, which is one of the main reasons why I bought this lotion in the first place.

Apparently changed formula with new bottles

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015

I've been using this stuff for years. My last purchase I bought two of these, they arrived in newly designed bottles, but I didn't really think much about that. I just finished my last old style bottle, and I can tell you, this is not the same formula. The ingredients list looks the same, I don't understand how that could be true when it feels so different now. My skin feels dry again immediately after applying, the lotion is no longer a rich, thick cream, but way more watery like vaseline lotion. I won't be buying this anymore. I'm sad, it's so hard to find a good lotion that isn't heavily fragranced

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1619903 on May 04, 2015

Best organic handlotion I have ever tried.

Safe ingredients.

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 23, 2015

It seems great but it is certainly not Ultra-Hydrating. I mix it with my super moisturizing and hydrating Bodybutter to get a bit lighter creme for the summer.

Doesn't feel the same as it used to

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on Apr 21, 2015

This product feels more watery than it used to even though the ingredients appear to be the same. It is not well absorbed and leaves a white coating on my skin. It is not ultra hydrating. My skin looks and feels dry shortly after applying it. I will not purchase or recommend this product again.

The best all natural moisturizer ive found

Posted by 5245517757667539051 on Mar 28, 2015

Ive tried many moisturizers, this product works easily into the skin, doesnt leave a white cast, moisturizes for the whole day and then some. I skip a few days when using this product. No harsh smell, not much of a smell at all. Sinks into the skin quickly.