CAD

CA$11.28

CA$13.26

Savings of: CA$1.98 (15% off)

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Jan 18, 2012

This is the best body lotion ever! I am not easily impressed but I am very impressed with this lotion. It's deeply moisturizing, non greasy, totally fragrance free ( I prefer fragrance free products), leaves your skin silky smooth and what's more amazing is that it is fading my stretch marks! I came to order 4 more bottles but unfortunately it's out of stock, iherb please always keep this product in stock.

the best nontoxic body lotion out there

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

i use this as a face cream as well. after doing extensive research, this is the cleanest most truly synthetic chemical-free cream out there. read the ingredients - so plant-based you practically could eat this breakfast. i transfer this to a pump dispenser and add a few argan oil drops to make it slightly more emollient (i have very dry skin so that's just my preference - the product's fine without it). this is truly unscented which is really a welcome relief as i'm really getting tired of the super clever concoctions these organic companies are coming up with which is getting out of control and sometimes verges on the ridiculous ("vanilla-blood orange-sandalwood-hazelnut" ? i mean come on, do we really need to smell like a fruit and nut mix??).

Acure unscented lotion

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Sep 29, 2011

I love it! It really moisturizes and heals my dry skin without stinging and burning. I can even use it on my sensitive face.

Smells bad

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Jun 20, 2014

This lotion has a really bad smell when you apply it. There is no fragrance added but the ingredients makes this lotion smell really awful, a little bit like poo/butt. The smell goes away after maybe 30 minutes, but still I cannot use it since the smell makes me feel nauseous. I do have a sensitive nose so maybe a less sensitive person would not mind the smell. Average moisturising effect. I am used to lotions from Weleda brand and those are much more moisturising, even Weleda's lightest one with citrus gives better moisture than this one from Acure.

Good moisture

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

The lotion is practically odorless. Good moisture. Skin tender after

OK

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Feb 18, 2012

A little goes a long way. Slightly greasy, need to wipe palms after applying. Has a mild cocoa butter scent that dissipates. Better than most unscented/fragrance free, but not hydrating enough for extremely dry skin.

Not hydrating for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Jan 07, 2013

I have dry and flaky skin and I swim regularly.. .and I thought the 'ultra-hydrating' lotion would be good for me... but I think it over promises... my skin gets flaky within a few hours... I probably need to moisturise more or use an oil

Doesn't seem to absorb well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 09, 2013

I liked that this was organic and it had a nice slight scent of cocoa butter, I was looking for a cocoa butter lotion, I like that scent and it is known to be very moisturizing. This lotion did not seem to absorb well, it took a while to rub in and did not seem very moisturizing. God bless you all.

Doesn't feel the same as it used to

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on Apr 21, 2015

This product feels more watery than it used to even though the ingredients appear to be the same. It is not well absorbed and leaves a white coating on my skin. It is not ultra hydrating. My skin looks and feels dry shortly after applying it. I will not purchase or recommend this product again.

Apparently changed formula with new bottles

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015

I've been using this stuff for years. My last purchase I bought two of these, they arrived in newly designed bottles, but I didn't really think much about that. I just finished my last old style bottle, and I can tell you, this is not the same formula. The ingredients list looks the same, I don't understand how that could be true when it feels so different now. My skin feels dry again immediately after applying, the lotion is no longer a rich, thick cream, but way more watery like vaseline lotion. I won't be buying this anymore. I'm sad, it's so hard to find a good lotion that isn't heavily fragranced