New To iHerb?

Alba Botanica, Green Tea Eye Gel, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

C$ 17.44

ONLY for corner of eyes, useless!

Posted by Reviewer2037746 on Jul 17, 2011

I do like Alba, but I completely wasted my money on this product. I gave a star for the cruelty free & vegan nature of the product. You can only apply it to the outer corner of your eyes (I e-mailed Alba to check if it could be applied to under eyes or lids, they said no). This does nothing for the rest of your eyes. My eye areas have been so dry, I am searching for something else now. Don't waste your money on this useless product!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1480977 on Jan 29, 2011

I do not find that this product actually reduced my puffiness or dark circles.

Great, doesn't irritate eyes

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Oct 26, 2009

Have been buying this at the drug store for a long time. Only product that doesn't irritate my eyes and it works. The price is right also.

6 stars of 5

Posted by Reviewer2786556 on Jul 19, 2013

I'm using the product every day already for 3 years. This is the only eye gel as far I'm really satisfied with. Before I was looking for a good eye creme or gel to apply it before foundation powder, but usually from available products at the stores skin around my eyes got red, dry and itchy, which of course did not look and felt good. In a while I found out about iHerb and started looking for a product that would not be that irritant. Must say - manufacturers product description fully matches to real product features and it is appropriate for long time usage (for me 1 fl, 30ml takes a year to end) Skin around of my eyes keeps firm and healthy. From my side Alba Botanica, Green Tea Eye Gel is highly recommend for young women and every woman with sensitive skin around the eyes. Enjoy!

Was so hoping to like this

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on May 09, 2012

I love Alba Botanica products and have never had any trouble but this eye gel makes the whites of my eyes red. At first I thought I was using too much (the size of a pin-head) and decreased it to almost nothing but still...red eyes. I have since stopped using it and my eyes are now clear. Too bad.