CAD

CA$45.67

CA$59.48

Savings of: CA$13.81 (23% off)

awesome syrup!

Posted by 4784716956354955412 on Jul 20, 2012

the perfect sweetener! gives a lot of sweet taste with low GI. I have made some caramels with it, nom! you can use it as filling in chocolates as well, on pancakes or whatever. 'is good :)

Really good!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This yacoon syrup taste really good! I did not like it the first time I tried it, but I got used to it and now I love it. I use it in my homemade raw chocolates. Yummy!

Great stuff

Posted by 5007046369115390319 on Jul 08, 2012

I ordered more after my first taste of this syrup. Full of flavor.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

Great product! Perfect substitute for honey and syrup, and the flavor is amazing. Fantastic on pancakes with cottage cheese. I mostly use it for my cereal; I mix nuts and seeds with some yacon syrup in the frying pan, stir it around for 3-5 minutes, and then let it cool. With some fresh or dried fruits and yoghurt/nut milk for breakfast, yummy!

Delicious

Posted by 5402707521257068207 on Jul 02, 2012

Delicious in yogurt, and apparently very good for you! Despite being sweet, there are studies that show that Yacon is quite good for reducing the symptoms of diabetes. I think the flavour and texture is quite nice. I'm delighted that this is in a glass bottle rather than plastic. Only complaint is the price, it's a little expensive. And the pour top is a bit hard to control.

oh my god!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012

This one was good! on ice cream or strawberries. Deliciuos!

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

Tastes similar to caramel. I use it in homemade chocolate, or I just eat a tea spoon full if I crave something sweet. Yacon Syrup is awesome :)

great product, but pricey

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 23, 2012

I love yacon syrup, it tastes great and it's so healthy. I will only give it three stars because I think it's a bit pricey. I would by it more often if it was cheaper

Excellent product

Posted by 5663617559471230154 on Jun 21, 2012

This is a very healthy syrup,low glycemix,excellent for those who needs to keep away from sugar.

Good syrup

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on Jun 20, 2012

Use it in deserts, in baking and in choclate. Tastes excelent. No need for sugar when you can use this!