CAD

Andalou Naturals, Enlighten Serum, Turmeric + C, Brightening, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

CA$26.63
CA$33.29
Savings of: CA$6.66 (20% off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by 4770182940655269785 on Oct 24, 2013

I have oily/combo skin and i've been using this serum as day and night moisturizer for the last 2 months. it has caused me no breakouts and my skin looks more clear and radiant than it has ever been! also, the smell is lovely (fruity) but not overwhelming. i'm afraid it's not going to be moisturizing enough for winter but i will continue using it (in addition to something else). love this product and will continue buying it again and again!

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5184972715727683127 on Jun 24, 2013

Incredible list of natural ingredients but made my skin look red and break out the next day. Probably the citrus oils were too much for my sensitive skin. It's annoying when natural products also have too many natural irritants in them along with all the good stuff! I'm going to give it to a friend with less sensitive skin to see if she has any luck.

Added plus!

Posted by Reviewer1994361 on Mar 10, 2014

I love how it well it works. I feel the difference everyday!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2887312 on Feb 13, 2015

My skin actually looks brighter and more radiant after using this for a month. Great product and Great price too!

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Serum absorbed well into my skin. I haven't recognize any differences about pigmentation(I have slight pigmentation near my lips, but not critical), but still my skin started to have a healthy glow, I guess it's thank to the whole Brightening skin care line. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »