New To iHerb?

C$ 12.54
Reviews 5-star

This really helps

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Apr 21, 2014

I have three cats and one of them has had gingivitis since he was a baby. Just sprinkling this in their daily water has really helped keep their mouths healthy; and no more bad breath!

Welcome Addition to Our Pet's Dental Care

Posted by 4636129494030174741 on Oct 01, 2014

I wasn't too sure about this product but ordered it so I could get free shipping. Lo and behold! Zapped the plaque right off his teeth. There wasn't alot there but I was contemplating a $400 dental visit. This product saved me the trip! I used it daily for a week and not I don't use it everyday -- just twice a week. My dog drinks the water as usual -- and his teeth are plaqueless! Can't wait for his next vet visit for THOSE rave reviews!