CAD

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder, 7.1 oz (200 g)

CA$12.49
CA$26.68
Savings of: CA$14.19 (53% off)

seems to work at first but started getting acne and face got puffy

Posted by 5506851129277163923 on Jun 02, 2015

it worked for 2 weeks when skin looks plumper but then u realize it's an allergy reaction building up and my face got puffy still i stopped this. Also got acne

Really IS the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 06, 2011

I had a knee injury almost 2 years ago - within a month of taking this collagen I noticed that I hardly ever thought about my knee, which is a wonderful thing after your attention has been focused on a painful area for a long time.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1396234 on Oct 01, 2009

I notice the difference on my hair in the first week of using the formula, but I do totally hate the smell and after taste, now dissolving in warm water and a cold water glass after make it better.

Doctor's Best Collagen

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Aug 22, 2011

Good product at a good price. Has no tryptopan, which is god-- excess tyrypopan in the boad is not good, because it turns into "excess" serotonin, which is a factor in every mental/physical disease. Anti-serotonin medications, for example, are getting to be used , more and more, by doctors, for example. Ceffeine, aspirin, Niacinamide, and Vitamin A, all have anti-serotonin effects.

Prefer Neocell's

Posted by Reviewer2093487 on Oct 20, 2009

I bought this because the Neocell's one was OOS when I was ordering. The description is pretty much the same as Neocell's, so I'm assuming that they have the same supplier. The difference between the two is that this has added vitamin C, which makes it taste different. I usually drink it with carrot juice and I can detect the difference in taste of the juice when I use this whereas the Neocell's does not affect the taste of the juice. The added vitamin C does make it more convenient so that I won't have to take a separate supplement but I still prefer Neocell's.