CAD

CA$18.20

CA$22.75

Savings of: CA$4.55 (20% off)

Does not spread well.

Posted by Reviewer2453623 on Jan 07, 2009

I liked their facial wash but this product was a dud ! It did not spread well, and went on too white, requiring extra rubbing to spread. Would not buy again.

strong allergy

Posted by Reviewer3020367 on Apr 22, 2012

I had the strong allergy reaction on the dry, not very sensitive skin: red and "burning" skin. I cannot understand, which of the ingridients could do that.

love the product, so-so on the smell

Posted by DesertRatonga on Sep 18, 2009

i really like this one! it absorbs super fast and doesn't feel greasy or make you look shiny, so i can use it in the day as well. My only minor complaint is that it has that classic grandma night creme smell. not a big deal for how well it works, just wish it smelled more like the Earth Science face cleanser.

strong allergy

Posted by 5712547023557343885 on Jul 16, 2015

Did get a strong allergy with this product redness and ezema on my forehead

Terrible Smell

Posted by 5058955847600956544 on Apr 27, 2013

I couldn't get past the smell. It was very strong and smelled worse than bug spray. I don't even know how to describe exactly what it smelled like, but it was terrible. I decided to put it on my feet to test its moisturizing benefits. It was very moisturizing so it would be okay for a night cream if you can get past the smell. Most of it soaked in, but it left a layer of something on my skin that was slightly oily, but it wasn't greasy. I ended up throwing it away after trying it on my feet three times. I don't want to have to smell it ever again. I'm giving it one star because it stunk. If it didn't stink I would have given it three stars.

Apricot Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer1254157 on Jun 06, 2008

I've been using this for years. I have mild eczema on my face and this cream really keeps the moisture in. It lasts for several hours and my face feels soft and smooth. I love the fact that I can buy it on line, don't have to go hunting for stores that stock this product. Good value for moeny compared to other night creams

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1470632 on Nov 09, 2011

Like it so much

Dont need another moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1489737 on Nov 16, 2009

A great product for my sensitive skin . Use it day and night and any season of the year. Apply smoothly and doesn't clog the pores. Price is reasonable and still keep my skin supple and soft. Will keep using . Regular customer for more than 9 years.

Great product for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2004763 on Jan 13, 2011

I have very dry skin and this creme really helps. Plus the price on iHerb.com was very low in comparison to other retail stores in the Phoenix area.

Great cream for dry sensitive skin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on May 17, 2013

This is hitherto the best cream at iherb for me. I was skeptic at first due to its moderate price and dearth of detailed reviews. But to my surprise, this cream worked great even during harsh winter season. This white plain cream seems somewhat heavy when you first apply but soon you will be able to feel supple and moisturized skin. It does not irritate skin also. The only downside is its traditional-cream-like scent, but it's because I expected apricot or fresh fruit scent from its name. Luckily the smell is not that strong, so I think it is much better this way than adding unnecessary fragrance to it. I will definitely buy this cream again when the autumn comes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »