New To iHerb?

Everyday Minerals, Face Finishing Powder, Finishing Dust, .35 oz (10 g) (Discontinued Item)

C$ 14.58

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not great for oily/combo skin

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

Sorry, but I keep shining after using this finishing dust. And I am using the IT base powder (for oily skin).

i've been using this FD more than 5 years!

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Dec 02, 2013

i really love this products. my oily skin just can't stay great without Finishing dust. Work fine in hot/humid/crazy summer here in japan. i use this over my liquid foundation. my mom and sis also big fan of this, so i purchased like 4 or more everytime i order. my tip is using as almost like pushing with quite stiff brush into T-Zone and pores not buffing motion.

Perfect!

Posted by 4882762447015985914 on Feb 19, 2014

I'll be buying this forever! A tip is to let foundation set, blot with paper, then apply the powder. Great finish and my foundation lasts all day.

Like it

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 19, 2013

I like this finishing dust. It's not covering very well, but it's o.k to use to stop shining. I use it with my flat top brush.

Heavily-pigmented finishing powder

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

I was looking for a loose/finishing powder that's translucent, light and all-natural and thought this would do it for me but I found it to be slightly too pigmented for my liking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »