CAD

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Oct 10, 2013

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

得心應手!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Oct 23, 2013

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Great brush

Posted by MentaPiperita on Sep 02, 2013

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

FINALLY!

Posted by 5142452236420958458 on Sep 01, 2012

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

good

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on Oct 02, 2012

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

Clon de la ita de Nars

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

Muy suave

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

Ihatake Brush

Posted by 5128627752211833101 on Jun 27, 2013

I love it for the contour ♥

perfecta para contorno, version economica de la brocha ita de nars

Posted by 4823674950366562063 on Jul 18, 2013

perfecta para contorno, version economica de la brocha ita de nars

An alternative to nars Ita

Posted by 5584129447943478304 on Oct 17, 2012

Really soft and cruelty free. Great brush for highlighting, blushing or contouring. Easy to work with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »