CAD

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2928874 on Dec 26, 2008

I've used this product a long time. You have to experiment and see what works best for you but for me egg protein seems better (in terms of digestability, and how I feel an hour later - seems to be absorbed more slowly than whey, for example).

egg protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jan 08, 2010

Tastes good. It is OK.

Good Tasting, Best Source of Complete Protein

Posted by Reviewer3031836 on Mar 29, 2010

This product is excellent shaken with milk or Silk's new Almond Milk. It is better shaken than stirred, as it will clump in the latter case. I'd suggest adding it to your preferred liquid and shaking it immediately. I use it primarily as a supplement to complement a vegetarian lifestyle. A bit of research will tell you egg protein is the best, if seeking a complete protein.

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer1427072 on Jan 08, 2008

Great flavor and nutritious. Contains more natural ingredients versus other protein products.

so soo

Posted by Reviewer1445835 on Aug 24, 2008

so soo

great

Posted by Reviewer3139455 on Aug 28, 2008

great

My favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer2819473 on Sep 30, 2010

Tastes great, no milk allergy, and no artificial sweeteners!

Best Egg Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Jul 06, 2011

This protein is delicious. It is very pure and contains no artificial sweeteners. Thank you iHerb again!

egg protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3144754 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a great product. I have it every morning. I usually get vanilla so I can add whatever I want to it.

Yummy and digestable

Posted by Reviewer1341398 on Feb 01, 2012

I need a protein mix in my life. Without sugar (real or fake), dairy, carbs, fat, and it must be chocolate. With a bit of almond milk, this is mmmm, mmmm good! I recommend mixing with water first as it will clump with anything else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »