Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Toothpaste, Neem, Pomegranate, Fluoride Free, 5.29 oz (150 g)

Reviews 4-star

Very effective toothpaste, I wish it was whitening as well

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 31, 2014

I got this toothpaste because it was on offer. It is the best antiplaque toothpaste I have ever used. My teeth felt extra clean when I touched them with my tongue. It is SLS free and the taste is fine. Before that I was using Now's xyliwhite. After a few weeks I noticed little stains appearing on my teeth, so I had to stop it and return to Xyliwhite. If it had a whitening formula it would be a keeper. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

nice, but not as good as the original Indian product

Posted by Reviewer1123102 on Jul 14, 2010

When I was in India this winter, I discovered the HIMALAYA brand products and was absolutely amazed by their quality and taste/ smell. Back home I tried to find a way ordering them and came across the HIMALAYA USA brand. I must say I am diappointed, though. The creams and lotions have a very different smell (that I personally don't really like - esp. compared to the original). The same goes for the toothpaste: the original brand toothpaste has a much better, very subtle taste that leaves your breath fresh for hours and also cleans your teeth better. Too bad the recipies had to be changed for the American market.

Pleasure toothpaste/Приятная паста

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 08, 2012

Паста с приятным, освежающим вкусом. Хорошо очищает зубы, легко пенится. Чтобы почистить зубы, достаточно небольшого количества. К сожалению, она оказалась слишком агрессивной для моих чувствительных зубов. This toothpaste have nice and refreshing taste. Cleans teeth very well and gives good foam. It is enough even small quantity of product to clean the teeth. Unfortunately, it was too aggresive for such sensitive teeth like mine.

Good

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 05, 2012

Good toothpase

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 04, 2014

I don't have many words. Nice toothpaste, but I don't one bad ingredient with sorbate