CAD

CA$14.99

CA$24.99

Savings of: CA$10.00 (40% off)

Goji Berry

Posted by Reviewer2332964 on Aug 26, 2009

Don't waste you $$ with expensive eye and face creams (I have)... I am 60ish and started using the eye cream about two months ago. It actually improved the texture and appearance of my eyes. I was so happy with it that I ordered the facial cream. I'm extremely satisfied with the results...not to mention the expensive creams these replaced!

Great eye creme!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I absolutely love this eye creme! I got it originally because it has arnica and vit K, which help with oedema under eyes, and also because of the antioxidant properties of goji berries. But I couldn't imagine that it would feel so good on my face! It has a very refreshing texture, it was like my eyes were thirsty for it! And you can't beat that price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I have sensitive skin ...

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Jan 11, 2010

I now have sensitive skin and its hard to find a product that wont irrate it. I use VERY COSTLY Anna Marie Borlind products for years, but with a fall in my income I had to look for a new way to keep my face hydrated. I tried this eye cream for my entire face, not greasy seems to work pretty good. NO after burn redness!! Give it a try!

Good for wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2685204 on Feb 05, 2010

I initially bought this to help with dark circles but after 3 weeks it has not had any effect but this has definitely minimized the lines around my eyes. Within two days of using it in the morning and again in the evening I noticed a reduction in wrinkles. For the price, it's worth it.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Nov 01, 2009

I only use it on my eyes and am already happy that it doesn't burn my sensitive skin like Burt's Bees eye cream did.

Great for dark circles

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Aug 31, 2010

Bought this eye cream because the eye gel I use regularly was on back order. Well, miracles happened with this Goji eye cream. My dark eye circles disappeared! I attribute this to the arnica and vitamin K (great ingredients) Also, wrinkles have lessened. Great product & reasonable priced. Plus, it's organic! I will continue to use this great new eye cream. Love it!

Awesome!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This is a good eye cream and huge size. This is the only cream where I have seen a noticeable difference in wrinkle reduction. I do prefer to use an oil around my eyes at night, but this is perfect under makeup for daytime! See my page if new to IHERB!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 26, 2011

This is a good moisturizer at a great price. The reason I bought it, however, was to help decrease my dark under eye circles and I don't think it is helping for those. But for a moisturizer it is good - I put it under my eyes at night and they are still moist in the morning - the sign of a good cream.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Aug 31, 2011

I am very pleased with this eye cream and use it when I need more moisture. I do not find it too thick as some reviewers have commented as depends how much you use . Makes the eye area instantly smooth. I have not used it for long though so cannot guarantee any long-term effects yet.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Aug 28, 2010

This is pretty good, but I'm looking for something abit more effective, since I'm starting to get alot of under-eye wrinkles (perimenopause seems to affect skin alot). There's a generous amount of product here for the price though, and it does reduce puffiness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »