CAD

CA$14.40

CA$24.00

Savings of: CA$9.61 (40% off)

good product

Posted by 4973137829941932113 on Apr 19, 2016

Good moisturizer, absorbs well. I have no wrinkles so I cannot say anything whether there is rejuvenating effect or not.

Works like an eye cream should

Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Apr 04, 2016

It hydrates the eye area well and it's gentle enough on my sensitive skin. Not sure if it helps it reducing puffiness or dark circles as I think my eye area is generally ok. Overall not bad a product. Seems to last for ages too. Sometimes I use it on other delicate areas like the corners of my nose or mouth.

Great product, creamy and moisturising

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I love this product; only wish it came in a tube. Jars mean that it's hard to get the cream out in a hygenic way when you're nearing the end of the contents. Apart from that, highly recommended, and good value for money.

Superb!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

It has been just two weeks that I use this cream and I am excited with the difference it has already made. The skin seems tighter with noticably reduced wrinkles. (I am 55). Recomended! UPDATE: It has been some months now and I keep using it and reordering it because it is still the best eye cream I have used

Excellent eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3142443 on Jul 24, 2015

Chinese medicine says that Goji Berries "brighten the eye". I bought this eye cream out of curiosity. After all, I have yet to experience a truly great eye cream. The first time I put it on, I felt its distinct texture - creamy, firming, and so absorbable. It keeps working all day. I don't have dark circles nor distinct wrinkles around my eyes, so I can't report on that. But I simply LOVE this cream, and will always have it for my eye care. Will be trying Home Health's Goji Berry face cream next time I order stuff from iHerb, a 5-star supplier of wonderful healthy products.

Good

Posted by Gemini on Jun 06, 2015

Great to use and seems to reduce any puffiness or dark circles

Moisturizing

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015

It moisturizes the skin under the eyes very well. Definitely recommend it for others!

Another manage your expectations product

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this because of a "convincing" review in Iherb - I should've known better right? This is a pretty standard eye cream. It's neither groundbreaking nor is it bad. Treat it as a basic eye cream, you know - better than none. It gave me milia so it's not a good fit for my skin. It's pretty good value at 28gms per jar - that almost like a full size bottle for face creams. I didn't finish this, gave it away because it wasn't doing anything special for me and it gave me milia.

Home Health, Goji Berry Eye Cream

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jan 28, 2015

Contorno de ojos hecho a base de bayas del Goji que promete proteger esa delicada zona, hidratarla, reducir las bolsas y ejercer una acción anti-edad. Noto la piel del contorno muy suave e hidratada, además tiene un ligero efecto tensor y atenúa estupendamente las bolsas, desde que lo uso ya no tengo expresión de cansada en la mirada.

Great eye cream

Posted by 5132727343015556137 on Jan 02, 2015

Great texture and effective. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »