CAD

CA$14.99

CA$25.00

Savings of: CA$10.00 (40% off)

Superb!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

It has been just two weeks that I use this cream and I am excited with the difference it has already made. The skin seems tighter with noticably reduced wrinkles. (I am 55). Recomended! UPDATE: It has been some months now and I keep using it and reordering it because it is still the best eye cream I have used

Not really

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Mar 28, 2013

Im in my middle twenties and already have some wrinkles around my eyes. This eye cream doesnt moisturize enought, wouldnt buy it again. Its just too light and doent do a job at all.

Eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2247588 on Dec 22, 2011

This keep my skin around my eyes soft....

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Sep 10, 2012

It's light, absorbs quickly and leaves a very nice feeling of hidrated and smooth skin. Smells nice too. Husband also really likes it. Would buy again!

Very good!

Posted by Mashkins on Oct 16, 2012

Thick cream, but well absorbed, never rolls off the skin, nice neighborhood with makeup. Makes my skin around the eyes more moisturized and smooth. The skin seemed more dense, facial wrinkles are less pronounced. Booked for the second time, and this is rarely happens to me. *** Густой крем, но при этом отлично впитывается, никогда не скатывается с кожи, хорошо соседствует с макияжем. Делает мою кожу вокруг глаз более увлажненной и гладкой. Кожа будто более плотная, мимические морщинки менее выражены. Заказала во второй раз, а это редко со мной случается.

good

Posted by Reviewer1824540 on May 03, 2011

Its thick and moisturizing, great for fall and winter. I like it a lot)

Good

Posted by Gemini on Jun 06, 2015

Great to use and seems to reduce any puffiness or dark circles

Excellent eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3142443 on Jul 24, 2015

Chinese medicine says that Goji Berries "brighten the eye". I bought this eye cream out of curiosity. After all, I have yet to experience a truly great eye cream. The first time I put it on, I felt its distinct texture - creamy, firming, and so absorbable. It keeps working all day. I don't have dark circles nor distinct wrinkles around my eyes, so I can't report on that. But I simply LOVE this cream, and will always have it for my eye care. Will be trying Home Health's Goji Berry face cream next time I order stuff from iHerb, a 5-star supplier of wonderful healthy products.

Great eye cream

Posted by 5132727343015556137 on Jan 02, 2015

Great texture and effective. Will buy again.

Home Health, Goji Berry Eye Cream

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jan 28, 2015

Contorno de ojos hecho a base de bayas del Goji que promete proteger esa delicada zona, hidratarla, reducir las bolsas y ejercer una acción anti-edad. Noto la piel del contorno muy suave e hidratada, además tiene un ligero efecto tensor y atenúa estupendamente las bolsas, desde que lo uso ya no tengo expresión de cansada en la mirada.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »