CAD

CA$13.19

CA$22.51

Savings of: CA$9.32 (41% off)

Excellent balance of minerals

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Oct 04, 2010

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

best source of calcium

Posted by Reviewer1822325 on Dec 12, 2010

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

Energy Plus

Posted by Reviewer2734013 on Dec 02, 2007

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

mineral balance

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Feb 21, 2011

good

Good products

Posted by Reviewer2037759 on Jan 09, 2014

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Good mineral combination

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Feb 13, 2009

As a woman, I'm concerned with getting enough calcium and magnesium. In addition, I have a zinc and copper deficiency, and am insulin resistant so need more chromium. I used to buy all these minerals separately, but now I can get just what I need in one combination, and at a good price.

great

Posted by Reviewer3021277 on Nov 12, 2008

my lipid panals are showing great results.

Great mineral formula

Posted by Reviewer1191945 on Dec 31, 2010

I went from taking a magnesium/calcium product to this and I am glad I did. It does not have the best magnesium in it, but I like the overall mix better than anything else I have found.

Nice balance of minerals

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Feb 20, 2011

It has a nice balance of minerals. I only wish it had more magnesium. My body works better when the magnesium is higher than the calcium. So I also buy magnesium separately- Pure Essence Magnesium Ionic Fizz is my favorite for taste. Natural Calm Magnesium is also very good.

Jarrow-Formulas-Mineral-Balance-120-Capsule

Posted by Reviewer2129589 on Apr 05, 2010

Another excellent product from Jarrow.