Lily of the Desert, Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula, Mint Flavor, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

C$ 13.90

effective

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jun 06, 2010

This stuff has helped my stomach, but to me the taste is very unpleasant. I continue to use it because of it's effectiveness.

Phenominal

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Sep 01, 2010

This formula is amazing in so many ways. It works great for IBS. my family takes it daily after it fixed my wife's IBS. I had gastritis and it took that away as well. Using this in conjunction with Natures Way Optima probiotics has really made our digestion perfect. This formula is also good for other inflammatory conditions.

odd taste, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

tastes kind of bleh which is why it got 4 stars instead of 5 (covering up the taste of aloe vera with mint doesn't necessarily make it more palatable) BUT this has worked wonders for me! I went off my proton pump inhibitor meds 2 months ago, after taking them for 5 years. normally this means SUPER ACIDIC STOMACH because the pumps are working overtime after being inhibited for so long. however, I started taking this immediately and I have had very little acid reflux and stomach pains. fantastic (other than the taste)!

Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula

Posted by YourNameHere on Sep 23, 2010

Seems to work

Lily of the Desert Stomach formula

Posted by Reviewer1101254 on Jun 18, 2009

Lily of the Desert changed their bottle, I panic when I first got my order. After reading the label it was the same stuff I've been taking. Having IBS this stuff helps alot. iherb has the best price on this product.