10% Off Orders Over $40!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream Unscented, Step 5, Age Defense, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

C$ 54.36

Not as good as hoped

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Oct 12, 2011

After reading so many great reviews, I took the plunge and stocked up on this even though I have been more than happy with my current moisturizer. I must confess I was really disappointed. I kept having to apply it throughout the day and have never had to do that with a moisturizer before; and I still ended up with that annoying, almost painful, dry tightness around my mouth that I've always had. I will be sticking to my current practice of mixing several different oils (it varies - pomegranate, rosehip seed, borage, evening primrose, olive, coconut, meadowfoam seed, jojoba and aloe vera gel. I don't use all of those at once to save $$ but a mixture of maybe 4 at once). It's beyond economical and I get compliments on my skin pretty regularly since doing that and never, ever get dry patches. I will use the MyChelle though for a hand moisturizer and think it will be great for that.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

I ordered this when it was on super special, and it works so well that now I wish I had not tried it, because I know I am going to buy more at the normal price. It smells faintly like honey, but it is unscented so I am sure that's just from the natural ingredients. I put this on over serums and under makeup each day. It has improved the clarity and tone of my skin. Really like it. It sinks in and is not greasy.

Supreme Polypeptide

Posted by Reviewer2820572 on Mar 19, 2009

I Love this product but it is scented and that would be my only fault in it.

very moisturizing without being oily

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 24, 2011

My combination skin has never felt softer. Very moisturizing without being oily.

Wonderful cream

Posted by Reviewer1305098 on Oct 24, 2011

I have very dry and dehydrated skin and found out I was using creams that were contributing to my dry skin. This cream leaves my skin feeling moist and hydrated.