CAD

CA$20.38

CA$29.10

Savings of: CA$8.72 (30% off)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

natural factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1249908 on Apr 04, 2008

I have used fish oil periodically for years,until I found this one (Natural Factors, RxOmega 3). It is the best oil ive found in thrity-five years. Lots of good fish oils, with primrose and flax. It enhancs mood, on a level basis, and is really a superb product. Stop your search here. This is the one. Natural Factors. And, I do not receive any money for this endorsement. HA!

Good Supplement for Women

Posted by Reviewer2562206 on Mar 04, 2012

My daughter and I both use this: me for the fish and flax oils; her for the additional primrose oil. She notices that when this product is used consistently, her mood is better and monthly cycles are easier both mentally and physically. I'm past the monthly cycles now so my need is more health maintenance. I do not like seafood at all (even the smell) so this product does give my body the valuable fish oils needed. The flax oil and primrose oils are good additions for my own particular health needs.

Excellent for PMS

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I have PCOS and find that these oils help. You don't notice a difference overnight but after taking consistently they have given good improvement. I like the high levels of EPA and DHA from the fish oil and that they also contain flax and evening primrose oil. I seem to have more energy also and my skin is softer. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Love love love this Blend!

Posted by Reviewer2453617 on Jul 20, 2011

I've been taking evening primose for years for PMS (works wonders). I have also been taking fish oil caps. Now I don't have to buy them separately. What a great combination for women, adding the flax to what I already take has made a major difference in the way I feel. Highly recommend this blend.

great combination of oils!

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on Dec 05, 2009

This is the only product I've found that combines omega-3 rich fish oil with evening primrose oil, which is beneficial for my eczema.

I won't live without!

Posted by Reviewer1242233 on Jan 06, 2010

As a manopausal moman and not eatting enought fish this product is perfect for me.

this is great 3 in one

Posted by Reviewer2080931 on Oct 24, 2011

since i only want to take as little as possible for pills this works great and I can say it really helps!

RxOmega-3

Posted by Reviewer2381022 on Aug 18, 2008

Good product. Will reorder.

all in one

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Sep 17, 2007

I love this supplement because you get all your efa's plus primrose and flaxseed. Great deal!

think it helps with my migraine

Posted by kookynooky on Aug 09, 2013

Dunno if its the primrose within but ever since I started taking this supplement instead of my regular fish oil, I havent had a migraine attack. Coincidence? Mabbe...Will finish the entire bottle to get my answer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »