CAD

CA$11.58

CA$18.78

Savings of: CA$7.19 (38% off)

Loved the Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2852238 on Oct 23, 2008

It got rid of a fungal infection that I had for several months, that I tried 3 separate scripts for...I am excited...I was advised by my sister that it would help...now I will always take them. :) So, expect more orders.

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Aug 29, 2010

I'm taking for candida and it seems to be working for that, side effect: skin has nice glow.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2561479 on Nov 08, 2010

Nature's Answer Oil of Oregano works better than the other brands. I have been using this product for over a year and have had no issues.

Candida Must

Posted by Belle85 on May 25, 2016

If I could give Oil Of Oregano 10 Stars I would. It has worked wonders for my stubborn Candida Overgrowth, and it has worked fast.I already ordered more. If you suffer from Candida, you must give this a try!

Better than antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2831689 on Feb 03, 2010

after taking this for 2 weeks my cold is subsiding..finally...kaiser could not help but this product did....fast shipment too! best price on the the net to boot!

Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2511534 on Oct 21, 2009

love it, tiny - easy to swallow, works effectively for stomachache /food poisoning due to bad digestion

Safe plane ride

Posted by Reviewer1063306 on Jan 31, 2009

I took some oil of oregano before getting on a plane full of people sneezing and coughing. I stayed healthy, even though I was run down! These are small enough to make stomach upset less of an issue, too. I'd still recommend taking them before a meal. I also sent some to my daughter in S. Korea when she said the flu was going around.

Natures answer oil of oregano softgels

Posted by Reviewer1711701 on Mar 16, 2008

Very efective for my GI tract condition

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2952150 on Nov 24, 2010

Works every time for me to shorten a cold or cure a sinus infection. Small enough to swallow easily without any after-taste. I buy this brand exclusively - it works so well.

Fine Product

Posted by Reviewer3291063 on Oct 08, 2016

Nature's Answer oregano oil softgels are excellent for a variety of conditions, from candida to the common cold, post-nasal drip to inflammation. They also help boost mood in some people, and I have noticed this just this past week when I began taking them again for other reasons. It was a nice "extra", and I wasn't fully aware of it for a couple of days, then looked it up on-line to see if it had anti-depressant properties, and indeed it does. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Those who are skeptics should read customer reviews here at iherb and elsewhere, as well as do some googling on their own. The best consumer is the well informed one. The good news about oregano oil is backed up by many sources, from doctors and nurses to patients.