CAD

CA$9.55

CA$12.45

Savings of: CA$2.90 (23% off)

Nature's Way Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Feb 06, 2013

Aloe Vera is good to put on your skin. I use this as a toner/moisturizer. It's soothing, oil free, and keeps my skin clear. It would be nice if it only contained aloe and nothing else. This aloe vera is supposedly organic, but it doesn't have the usda stamp on the bottle. I still think it's better than some other brands that contain a lot of additives.

Big change from George's Always Active....distilled

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

This product is my introduction to drinking aloe vera gel and juice that is not specially distilled. I tried a few ounces straight. It had a sourish taste with a slight burn to my throat on the first sip, then in become a much more appealing tangy flavor. It is thicker than the George's brand, but still liquid. It's like a heavier water. I purchased to drink internally for more of the aloe plant and to use topically as I could not find an aloe vera gel without undesirable additives. It felt cool on my skin and my skin absorbed it fast. Have not tried it on actual sunburn yet. This aloe is not safe to take internally during pregnancy because the aloins are not removed as in George's Always Active. The safety of ingestion of aloe vera during pregnancy has been debated, but there is concern of it causing uterine contractions (I think specifically from the aloins and anthraqinones).

This Product Has Pulp

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Nov 04, 2013

I ordered 4 brands of aloe juice and gel and this is the only brand that has aloe pulp in it. There is also noticeable effect for intestinal issues after taking it. The label states: 99.7% Pure Aloe Gel & Juice and Certified Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council This is an important information. The other brand that also states certification from the same Council is Lily of the Desert. So Nature Way and Lily of the Desert brands have the real stuff you are looking for. And this seems to be positively confirmed by my personal experience after taking them. Don't settle for less.

Strong taste

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Nov 13, 2013

I took the product only once, never taken aloe vera before, I have yet to evaluate their effects, all I can say for now is that the taste is strong

aloe

Posted by 5412572370005718661 on Feb 26, 2014

Wish it was labeled organic.

Good product

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Mar 16, 2014

I am very happy with this product, reasonable price, good quality.

Great to soothe the stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2254239 on Jul 07, 2009

Healing from the inside out. Great product. Nature's Way always produces great products.

Pretty Decent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2463518 on May 07, 2010

I admit I am a purist when it comes to Aloe Vera, but this one is pretty good. While I prefer fresh, it is not always available. I find that this one is a really nice substitute. Plus if you mix it in a smoothie, you hardly know it is there.

Healthy drink

Posted by Reviewer3355697 on Sep 05, 2010

A bit tart on its own. I mix with water. The health benefits are worth it. Keeps me regular.

best all around i've found so far

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Dec 27, 2010

great price and it seems to be a good product. Have no complaints so far and will keep reordering.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »