CAD

CA$11.93

CA$18.95

Savings of: CA$7.02 (37% off)

Boswellia, Standarized, 60

Posted by Reviewer2648733 on Dec 22, 2011

I am trying for the first time for inflamation. My ND recomended to me.

This rally seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1566628 on Oct 17, 2011

I have not had joint pain since taking it. I tkae 100 mg 2x day with food. took about 4 days to notice effects. Nice to be off OTC Tylenol. Better yet, I also give it to my dog, who has hip pain, and he is now OFF the doggie NASAIDS that are very expensive and prone to cause problems in dogs. After being on Boswellia for a week, my dog was bright eyed, energetic and wanting to run, instead of limping slowly then stopping after a few feet. I can see the dramatic difference in his energy and gait.He gets it 4 days in a row, then skip a day. Seems to continue to be effective.

Finally some Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2252534 on Sep 21, 2011

I've suffered with shoulder pain for years and have tried a ridiculous amount of remedies. The Boswellia seems to be helping.

No Real Difference

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 19, 2011

Maybe this takes time to build up, but I had no reduction in my joint pain.

i hope this works

Posted by Revron on Sep 13, 2011

Have just started on this - for ibd. As a nice side effect, my joint pain relieved. Hope this works for ibd. will review this later after a few months. Thank you iherb.

First time order

Posted by Reviewer1380125 on Aug 19, 2011

The order came quickly. It's too early to rate effectiveness of Boswellia. So far I have been pleased. Thank you, Debbie Pearson

Great pain reliever, helped avert a migraine too!

Posted by Reviewer2546946 on Aug 01, 2011

I absolutely love this brand of Boswellia. (I did try a different one it was not as good.) This one is the best. It relieves my low back and knee pain and actually diverted a migrane my niece was about to suffer. This also does a great job on the tightness in my neck. (Use this instead of the poisonous acetaminaphen which kills the liver and kidneys.)

Natures Way products rein supreme

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on May 20, 2011

I discovered boswellia when I needed something other then the harmful side effects of the drugs taken for anti-inflammatory bowel.

Nature's Way Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Feb 18, 2011

Very pleased with this product, less expensive than other brands yet very effective.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1880389 on Nov 06, 2010

I have used this product along time for help with pain and it does when you take it the way it says. I always use Natures Way. thank you Linda