CAD

CA$11.96

CA$18.67

Savings of: CA$6.71 (36% off)

Hot Blood is Good Blood

Posted by Reviewer1113795 on Jun 26, 2008

My mother suffers from Reynaud's disease, and gets 100% relief by taking this Cayenne product. She suffered many years of white, bloodless fingers, nothing could warm them. I am a diabetic. I use this product to improve my circulation. Without it my feet, like many diabetics, would have a lifeless, gray look to them. I take quite a lot of cayenne, four capsules three times a day, with meals. My feet have a lovely pink color, which I attribute to the widening effect of the veins and capillaries that cayenne causes.

helping blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2454656 on Mar 14, 2009

taking your cayenne has loweres my blood pressure from 200/100 to 126/65. i think i've saved a lot of money ,i used to use drugs, not any more.

Capsaicin

Posted by Reviewer2868189 on Jul 24, 2009

I had an eye problem doctors call NAION (do a Google) that in severe cases can make you blind. Capsaicin (the active ingredient in cayenne) healed my right eye beautifully, as checked by an MD. I intend to keep taking it forever.

Definitely worth it!

Posted by Reviewer2127678 on Jun 12, 2009

I started taking these because of poor circulation. The first pill I took gave me a little heartburn, but after that first one I got used to it and learned to take them with food. These are like little internal heaters and from someone that always had cold hands and feet they are wonderful. I feel increased energy as well. They worked great for me.

Cayenne Natures Way

Posted by 4648189980577312190 on Aug 25, 2014

After one week of using these, 3 times a day, I suddenly realized how good I felt. From feeling tired all the time I was looking for things to do. Using them with the Hawthorn, tried without but didn't feel so energized - the combination really worked well for me.

Great Fat Loss, Batman!

Posted by Reviewer2998293 on Oct 05, 2011

I read an article on a study done in Korea on capsaicin for fat loss & decided to try it. Having a bunch of ancient injuries & fibromyalgia, it's hard for me to do a lot of things in reasonable comfort any more. Figuring that the potency guarantee was accurate, I have been taking divided doses of capsaicin at the required level to lose fat - & I have! Whee! The fat is melting away - 22 lbs in just under 3 months - & I have the added benefit of decreased whole-body inflammation & pain & stiffness. How great is that!

Terrible!

Posted by sveta-goryun on Apr 15, 2012

So much pain in my stomach!

Produto entregue conforme anunciado

Posted by 5190612346002405794 on Apr 07, 2014

take a pill with meals

Cayenne

Posted by 5338069114524502005 on Jul 26, 2014

Helped my daughters acne clear.

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Aug 08, 2011

This really increases my metabolism. I feel amazing and my jeans are not as snug as they were 2 weeks ago. I have much more energy and my mood is upbeat and positive. It makes me extremely hungry, however, so I only take two per day because I don't want to eat my family out of house and home. Definitely take it with a full meal!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »