New To iHerb?

C$ 7.43
Reviews 1-star

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2106856 on Jul 07, 2008

I heard this would control or stop heavy sweating but I'm on my second bottle and it doesn't seem to be working for me. I don't know if I'll continue, to give it more time to work.

Yet Another Waste of Money

Posted by Reviewer1436207 on Jun 13, 2011

I bought this product based upon recommendation from Dr. Oz and then from the reviews of other customers who had ordered this product. I cannot tell a bit of difference whether I take this supplement or not. There is certainly no change in my energy level except that it drops dramatically in the afternoon. I'd hate to rely on this product to increase my mental clarity during exams. It may work for some but I'm not one of them!

No effect upon me!

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

Above.

schizandra

Posted by Reviewer3225296 on Sep 23, 2010

First dose I had more energy, then nothing.