CAD

CA$9.64

CA$15.05

Savings of: CA$5.41 (36% off)

good product!

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Nov 20, 2010

I think it makes some difference in my energy level whenever I take it.

works good

Posted by Reviewer1171161 on Sep 01, 2009

I take this product as a combination with avena sativa, [Now Foods, Horny Goat Weed Extract plus Maca, 750 mg, 90 Tablets] long jack, long jack and catuba. It's been a good for me.

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer2515312 on Feb 09, 2010

I could not live without this product and neither could my husband. The delivery and cost from Iherb is magnificent.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Jan 23, 2011

Excellent hepatic tonic

Does what it has to, at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Mar 16, 2012

The energy boost found in certain studies was not as big as I would have hoped for, but I definitely noted to lower cortisol production during my workouts (less stress-induced damage to muscles).

Posted by Socrates on Aug 30, 2014

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Schizandra I feel even more calm and composed compared to before. I love my adaptogen regiment.

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Nov 09, 2011

What I probably love the most about these is that they consist of one ingredient + a gelatin capsule (that you can open if you don't want to eat it). The smell is fresh and "fruity" (not in a sweet way though, more in the same category as juniper berries), so the quality has exceeded my expectations. I haven't used it for a long enough time to know for sure if I notice any health benefits quite yet and since I use it in combination with other adaptogens I guess I won't be able to tell if this one in particular is helping me.

Energy

Posted by 5485835979075533527 on Jan 22, 2015

Great for energy. Have used it for 6 months now and noticed an energy boost.

Clearing the way, I think.

Posted by Reviewer2071344 on Oct 08, 2009

Have done lots of research on Schizandra with lots of good feedback. Decided to give it a try to improve my over all focus and health. I think it is working. Only gave it 4 stars for now because I have not been on it very long. Only taking 1 a day for the last 5 days. I plan to increase the amount to 1 twice a day. Always like to start low at 1st. Will follow up once I have been on it a little longer. I am hoping for a tonic without the stimulating affects. Think this may be it.

Fairly good product just too high.

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Jul 30, 2008

Great that it is whole herb. Would be better to add some extract with whole herb for maximum effect.