10% Off Orders Over $40!

Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Leaf, 3X Concentration, Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

C$ 12.07

I love Neef Oil

Posted by Reviewer2220366 on Feb 12, 2011

I have really taken to this product, I brush my teeth in it, put 2 drops of it on my face at night mixed with emu oil. A great colon clean .Neem is a gift from god.I also mixed it with coconut oil for a hair mask, which I left on overnight, hair was left soft. I had a sore throat took a few drops and throat improved.Try it for sure

Lice, scabies, good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1446534 on Aug 01, 2011

This stuff is powerfull for the skin and getting rid of lice!! Another benifit is that it is 10 times more powerful than listerine, when my gums were being inflamed by a bad tooth I gargled 10 little drops of this with a little water and the redness went away almost instantly!!! It also reverses the affects of gum disease, very powerfull use with care, highly recomebd for those who want to improve thier oral heigene!!!!

raving about neem

Posted by Reviewer3154352 on Sep 25, 2010

I love neem. I learned about neem about a month ago and had to try it. It has so many different uses. I have used it for bug bites,pimples,rashes,canker sores,bug repellent for my tomatoes, and there are so many more uses. For canker sores put in about 3 or 4 drops in water and use as a mouth wash. it makes the pain go away so it makes you feel like you dont even have one! great on inflamed pimples get a qtip get it wet and put a drop of neem on it and your pimple wont hurt anymore. I think everyone should have some neem in there house.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2701422 on Sep 16, 2010

This is a great product for anyone suffering from psoriasis. It can be a bit pricey if you have a large amount of skin to cover. I ran out of this in about 4 days. I took 5 drops orally 3 times daily and also used as a topical a couple times a day. The results were amazing!! My psoriasis was almost completely gone withing a few days. I would suggest buying more than one bottle to start with.

Neem Leaf, triple potency

Posted by Reviewer3308194 on Apr 01, 2010

Good quality and potency. Helping knock out the Candidasis when flare ups begin. Huge thanks to that!