CAD

CA$18.05

CA$26.50

Savings of: CA$8.45 (32% off)

• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

No result

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

There isn't any real difference on my mom's face or in her arthritis pain. It's also full of binders and fillers. Will not buy again. I started buying pure gelatin powder and cooking homemade broth and they made a difference in her condition.

A disastrous purchase

Posted by Reviewer2715871 on May 22, 2011

I have had to stop taking these pills after 2 months as I have put on so much weight and suffered from an increased number of nasty headaches. My weight has remained the same give or take a couple of pounds since I was 20 (I'm now 40). I have not changed my dietary regime so there is no other explanation. I saw no benefits to my skin and am wondering what to do with the remaining 3 bottles of this product....

noticed no benefits

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Sep 24, 2012

noticed no benefits or changes

Serious Allergy

Posted by Reviewer2006587 on May 09, 2014

I would not recommend this product to anyone cos I've unfortunately experienced Serious Allergy !! After a week of taking, my chest,digestion system and my energy had come to bad conditions.1 day after I stopped taking the product, I am still suffering the same reaction. The 2nd day, I was back to normal. So overall, it was a very bad experience for me. BE CAREFUL with sulfite residues !

TRYING TO IMPROVE MY HAIR GROWTH SINCE CHEMO

Posted by Reviewer1611575 on Oct 21, 2011

Neocell Fish Collagen plus H.A. w/hyaluronic acid was recommended so I thought I'd try it. It's been two months and I do notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. I'll continue to use this product.

No significant results.

Posted by 5001964954059018707 on Feb 15, 2015

No significant results.

Gives me a headache

Posted by 4897623255360069934 on Jun 30, 2015

I took this product and it gives me a headache. I don't know why but whenever I take it, I get a headache.

No difference

Posted by 4655084121692689196 on Apr 21, 2016

I have not noticed any difference in the way that I feel or any improvement on my skin.

Nothing so far

Posted by Reviewer2386615 on Mar 09, 2011

I've been taking the capsules as directed for close to 2 weeks now but have noticed no improvements of any kind so far. Have bought a six-month supply, so will carry on with the supplements and will see what happens.