CAD

Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 100 Softgels

CA$9.93
CA$15.58
Savings of: CA$5.65 (36% off)

Good for Digestion and Blood Sugar - But Label Dosage Is Way Too High!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on May 25, 2010

Another great product from NOW -- Aloe Gel in a convenient softgel form. (Avoid oral products containing Aloe Latex, which has potential risks if ingested regularly.) Helps with digestion, reduces acid reflux, and helps smooth out my blood sugar levels. The criticism: I know NOW tends to list rather high dosages for many of their products -- often with good reason -- but in this case the suggested dosage is oddly WAY too high (two softgels three times a day). Doing that is not only unnecessary, it would reduce the product advantages of convenience and low price, not to mention adding a lot of calories!

works very well

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Feb 15, 2010

excellent results in just a week my ulcer has started to settle down, using one three times a day between meals

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2443613 on Aug 25, 2010

I have gastritis, which is a stomach problem. My stomach is always acidy and the lining of my stomach gets raw. This aloe vera really helps my stomach to heal. With this i can eat spicy foods and get away with it. and plus this brand is very concentrated, more than any other brand that i've tried.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer3171565 on Feb 24, 2008

This has been a good product for my health. Has helped with my intestines, so that they do not feel so swollen.

Great Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer3019875 on Jun 26, 2011

This is my second order of the Aloe Vera Gels. I have Interstitial Cystitis and have found this product to be very helpful in the treatment. This product has helped me so much that I no longer take the prescription medication, Elmiron. I will continue to buy from iHerb.com because of the quality and price of the product as well as the super fast shipping.