10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

C$ 10.26

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2315478 on Feb 01, 2009

I think this really helped treat my daughter's UTI. Because of a medical condition, she can get them often and this is a great alternative to antibiotics over and over again. So is D-Mannose.

A MUST For Your Medicine Cabinet!

Posted by Reviewer2431434 on Sep 26, 2011

I discovered the real healing power of Oil of Oregano this summer when a red hot reciprocating saw blade broke and my left palm landed on the blade for for about 2 seconds. I was in severe pain and the 2" long burn started to blister. I immediately ran the wound under cold water, but this did very little to bring down the pain and blistering. I remembered the Oil of Oregano in the medicine cabinet and rubbed 2-3 drops of the oil onto the wound. Within 15 minutes the pain for almost gone and the blistering was reduced. Within 3 days the would was almost healed. I now put 3-5 drops in a small amount water 3-4x/day to help heal my prostate cancer and to rebuild my immune system. This stuff is a natural antibiotic AND antiviral! I LOVE NOW supplements....great products and wonderful prices through i-Herb.

Oil of Oregano Review

Posted by Reviewer3227977 on May 22, 2011

I have purchased 3 bottles of oregano oil in order to heal my tooth cavities, something that turned out succesful. In about one week, i began to see the black spots on my teeth turn to white. I would recommend this product to anyone with the same situation. Thanks iherb.com for saving me from toxic fillings and painful dentist drills!

This is the strength I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Oct 13, 2011

I have a problem with allergies and also with sore throats when I get really stressed. A friend told me about oil of oregano and gave me a taste. Yes, it will feel like your head is going to spin around, but the benefits are unbelievable. As other posters have said- I think it burns the throat infection right out. I use 3 drops to tackle the sore throat- just once! Have not had to use antibiotics since I started using this. Don't worry, the "taste" gets easier to handle (but will never be pleasant) after a few uses. Tip: put the drops into your throat- try to bypass the tongue :)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 25, 2007

I did not know if I would like a blend with olive oil, since everything else I have tried was Pure Oregano, but this is so much stronger and better than the others I have tried, Works great!