10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

C$ 10.74
Reviews 5-star

My favorite source of "B" vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Sep 20, 2008

I have a canister of brewers yeast that I paid a lot less for. My cat and dog get that stuff sprinkled on their food. When I open this container the cat nearly knocks me down rubbing on my legs trying to convince me that she needs this too! I put a teaspoon of the cheap stuff and a teaspoon of this "NOW" brand on a plate. She sniffed both and proceeded to chase the paper plate around the kitchen licking every atom up before she would even look at or tasted the cheaper stuff! She and I agree; This is the best!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008

I love these so much, I eat them out of the container with a spoon. I also sprinkle it over my raw soups and mix it with my dog's food. Great source of B vitamins.

PKSills

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 01, 2008

I add these nutritional yeast flakes to my dog's homemade food acording to the alternative veterinarian, Dr. Pitcairn's recipe. Good value for the price.

Great for Popcorn

Posted by Reviewer1217798 on Jan 05, 2008

We sprinkle this over popcorn. It gives it extra flavor and makes it really delicious!

great for B vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs to supplement B vitamins. I had been using brewers yeast for many years, but this is a much better product, and my dogs love the taste. since I have been using this their coats are much softer and they seem to be in better health overall.