CAD

CA$22.54

CA$35.38

Savings of: CA$12.84 (36% off)

satisfied

Posted by 4933565190355726194 on Dec 11, 2013

Good for us.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1009145 on Jun 16, 2013

This supplement really helps relieve pain.

ok

Posted by 5369340497634608058 on Dec 19, 2012

Bought this for my mother as she has leg pain, but she says this doesn't work. However it is a good natural supplement

Amazing!

Posted by 5638348134267482659 on Nov 25, 2012

I can't take many pain medication except for this and it really works!

no kick, no umph

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

Before this one I used a different products that actually smelled like turmeric. Also I am not sure it has the same anti-inflammatory fighting power. I recently had to ingest gluten for the sake of testing. This supplement did not quell the fire the way the other brand does (Paradise Herbs, Organics, Turmeric). I switched from Paradise Herbs to Now Food because I was not sure about Paradise Herbs certification claims, since they are not GMP, but DEA and OTC compliant. The latter two and more about controlled substances, but not manufacturing practices. But after discovering that Now Foods turmeric contains magnesium stearate, I will certainly switch back. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2111597 on May 19, 2012

this product is highly effective and is improving my quality of life beyond what I thought was possible. Winter is almost here and I was dreading it but since taking this product I have retained and even improved my mobility and flexibility.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2764490 on May 17, 2012

Now Foods, Turmeric & Bromelain live up to what I have read concerning inflamation of all kinds. I am very pleased with it and have ordered it several times so far. It is a suppliment that I feel will be on my permanant list of Suppliments that work. It deserves a higher rating than the 5 stars allowed.

Tumeric & Bromelain