CAD

CA$10.09

CA$13.21

Savings of: CA$3.12 (24% off)

Made me regular

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Sep 11, 2008

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.

I won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1507844 on Feb 19, 2008

Psyllium husks are a very effective way to achieve proper fiber levels. Be sure to drink plenty of water and try it for two weeks - start small and work your way up (I use two heaping tbs per day mixed with a bit of o.j. This company has been great and orders are promptly shipped.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jun 20, 2011

I use it in the morning smoothie. Works great for my stomack, and at a very reasonable price. I have used this for many years, but bought other places.

Just great

Posted by stelimeli on May 29, 2011

I use it since years and it really works

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012

works good

highly recommended

Posted by 4938671698218522236 on Jul 13, 2013

Keeps me feeling light and regular!

Great item!!!

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Sep 30, 2014

It works and is easy to swallow!!!

work!

Posted by 4899406456711171816 on Nov 30, 2015

Nice and work

Regular

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Mar 28, 2007

Keeps me regular, along with Oxy-Cleanse. I have been using this method for years & would not stop and it's surag-free.

Myrl