CAD

CA$10.56

CA$13.21

Savings of: CA$2.64 (20% off)

AMAZING! I use it as a deodorant!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 06, 2013

I love this on my hands. Makes my dry hands soft and velvety again! BUT.. The thing I use it for every single day is for my underarms..Yes, it's true! I've seen a lot of recipes of DIY deodorants containing coconut oil and scents etc.. So I thought.. Why not try this under my arms.. And it's AMAZING! Every time after the shower (or any other time I clean my armpits) I use a click of this and rub it in.. And it makes every bad odor disappear! I haven't smelled bad in a long time now! And I don't sweat as easily either! Before I used this a smelled awful! Didn't know why :( But with this I smell amazing! My bf always tells me how amazing I smell.. And it's this! Some people may not like the smell, it can be kinda strong, but if you use it on your armpits the smell don't smell as strong as if you would have it on your hands.. Do you have dry hands? Try it! Do you smell bad? Try it! This WILL save you!

Benefits from Neem and other oils

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on May 03, 2010

The skin on my hands was dry and cracked from work outdoors. When applied this product feels somewhat heavy but absorbs well and I also note it has a mild cool effect. It has helped reduce dryness and my skin looks better and feels supple. Happy with results.

Love it! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1148161 on May 17, 2009

My hands are velvety soft as soon as I apply this hand cream. It has a clean and calming scent. I will order the body lotion soon. I recommend this 100%.

wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2455823 on Dec 15, 2009

cream is really rich and moisturizingu dont need to reapply/ threw out others this is top knotch

La mejor crema de manos

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Oct 09, 2009

Una textura y un olor que realmente me entran ganas de ponermelo en cada momento, muy rica y hidratante, y un olor entre rosas t mantequilla de karite.Todo un lujo.

wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Nov 27, 2009

I love their soaps, and this is the second of their lotions that I have tried. Nice scent, nice heavy texture that does soak into my dry skin. I also liked the lavender one.

loving this hand cream

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Mar 20, 2010

smells and feels great...can't wait to try out some of Nubian's other products.

Best Hand Cream

Posted by Nadiaxog on Jan 09, 2014

This is the holy grail of hand creams. When you apply it, it is creamy any goes on smoothly. It feels greasy for about 3 minutes then all of a sudden, your skin absorbs it and you're left with heavenly softness. I love this and plan to try the other scents as well. This scent is nice and soft, and it doesn't disrupt my ability to sleep (I use this hand cream before I go to bed). I am in love.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1173696 on Apr 19, 2009

the smell is heavenly, herbal, floral and a litte bit sweet, not strong. this has so rich texture of great shea butter, but not sticky. Friends who use this also like this so I will buy 3 more! I recommend this!!!!!! wanna try other flavors すごく良い香り!野に咲く草花のあまーい香り。 でも強くなく、すぐ飛んでしまうので気になりません こってりした固めのバターみたいなクリーム。 だけどベタツキ一切無し! 友達も気に入ったのでまた買いたいと思います。

Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver, Hand Cream

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 23, 2013

Very good cream. Nice texture and wonderful aroma. Would buy again? YES! Крем шикарный.Запах очень нравится, увлажняет и питает вполне.