CAD

CA$52.21

CA$60.81

Savings of: CA$8.59 (14% off)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Great brand.

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Oct 05, 2012

Strong coconut smell; best coconut oil I've tried.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Coconut oil is one of the superfood that should be taken daily! Coconut oil is one of the healthiest oil that consists of healthy saturated fats. Coconut oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti- viral, boosts immune system, boosts brain function (even reverse Alzheimer's disease or dementia), lower unhealthy cholesterol, has high antioxidant activity, prevent cancer, nourish the skin, help to lose weight, higher energy level (the medium chain fatty acid can be used instantly to generate energy and heat and increase metabolism), lower diabetes, lower heart disease, prevent osteoporosis and so much more. Simply too many benefits to list out! Coconut oil can be used internally or externally (skin, hair). I even apply it directly to cuts or wounds and it helps to prevent infection, aids in the healing and reduce the pain as well. Coconut oil has a high smoke point so it is good for cooking. Generally, it is better suited for cooking food that is sweet-based. It did not suit food that is salty. This brand is very shelf stable and it does not turn rancid when I store it at room temperature of 28C or 82F. I eat it raw daily (3 tablespoons) and it’s very tasty. It has a strong fresh coconut taste and smell when compared to others. I also notice that it helps to protect my sensitive teeth. You can add it raw to food to be eaten. The only issue is that once you unseal it, the coconut oil might leak easily. It can get a bit messy if you are not careful. Otherwise, enjoy the superfood! Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2022704 on Oct 08, 2012

3 months in and I am starting to see a marked improvement in my skin. I no longer need moisturizers and I have a very nice texture now. As for other improvements (internally) I can only assume by my slight reduction in brain fog that it's working there as well.

Organic Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

This stuff rocks! I use it for cooking and as a facial moisturizer before bed.

The best

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Feb 19, 2012

I've been using this product for 6 months now and i find it to be fantastic. I used deodorised coconut oil for cooking but i use this Extra Virgin in baking and i also use it on my body and as a deodorant. Not many people know that unrefined coconut oil makes a fantastic natural deodorant. Try it out :)

The only cooking oil

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 24, 2013

I live in HK & Coconut Oil has been getting much attention this year, so I do my research & found that this IS the oil that every family should have in their kitchen! Though my family don't use much oil for cooking, we indeed try to use more of it in order to get the benefit of the Coconut Oil ~^^~ My dad even try to take 3spoons with his breakfast in order to loose some fat & keep his brain smart...... though it's not easy to swallow oil down -.-......still trying

Like This Coconut Oil The Best

Posted by Reviewer1015028 on Jan 11, 2008

I've used other brands of organic, extra virgin coconut oil, but this brand has been my favorite for freshness and taste. The quality has been consistent with every jar. It tastes and smells delicious. We use it as a spread on toast, to cook with, to moisturize our skin, as a rub-in hair conditioner, for fungus on the toenails and behind the ears (it works better on toenail fungus than hydrogen peroxide or tea tree oil), and combine it with aloe vera gel to soothe and quickly heal minor wounds.

Best Value on iHerb, mild taste

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

This is the best value coconut oil I have found on iherb, and it has a nice mild taste. The containers are great, I reuse them for other things - so that is a bonus too!

LOOOOVE!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

This coconut oil tastes great. I've tasted some funky ones in the past and will stick with Nutiva. We take it by the spoonful, cook with it, condition our hair, moisturize our skin, etc. The stuff is awesome. I don't waste money on body lotion anymore, I just use coconut oil and a little goes a really long way. Much more economic, so much more pure, and less wasteful. Who knew you didn't need all those ingredients to make your skin look healthy?!

[코맨후기] 아진짜 최고!!

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012

이만한 용량을 이만한 가격에 구입하는게 쉽지 않을것 같아요!! 정말 최고네요~ 쿠키도 만들어먹고, 닭가슴살 구워먹을때도 사용하고, 용도에 맞춰서 먹고또먹고~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 정말 편리한것 같아요~ i luv it!!!!