CAD

Paradise Herbs, Imperial Adaptogen, 60 Veggie Caps

CA$28.81
CA$52.38
Savings of: CA$23.58 (45% off)

Powerful mood lifting herbs

Posted by Reviewer2786611 on Feb 08, 2013

This is, by far, the most potent adaptogen I have tried. 30 minutes after taking a capsule in the AM, I felt like I was a Bob Marley song. Birds were chirping, the sunlight was pleasant, music sounded wonderful - and I felt calm, centered,energized and peaceful. Stresses seemed minor and tacklable. Recommended for occasional rather than regular use.

Great for Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Mar 07, 2009

I used a variation of this when I first got Chronic Fatigue but couldn't find suitable replacements when the product got taken off the market!! This was the latest find and it works great for me. Its like a tonic and helps the body come right. I have more energy and can last longer during the day. Helps with the adrenals and from what I can determine, it helps 'normalise' the body. one of my essentials at the moment.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been taking this product for about 3 weeks for adrenal fatigue following a severe bronchitis, both diagnosed by my PCP. The exhaustion and pressure on my chest (which remained after the prescribed steroids) started to improve within a week, and three weeks into using the adaptogens, I feel a lot better, with the recovery process continuing. As a supportive intervention to get one's energy back after a severe illness and to complement regular medical tx, this product is great!

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1874528 on Feb 15, 2010

I take this along with orac energy greens by paradise herbs both twice a day and it make a HUGE difference. I never get stressed, don't need caffeine and if I happen to only get a couple hours of sleep it doesn't affect my ability to function the next day...a godsend

All the energy you need, none of the jitters you don't.

Posted by Reviewer3277423 on Sep 05, 2006

Just take the right amount of this adaptogenic compound to remove your fatigue and feel a mild energy boost. It's a great product from a great company.