CAD

CA$11.40

CA$12.67

Savings of: CA$1.27 (10% off)

Great Organic Aloe product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jan 21, 2016

I have been using this product for 3 months now and I say it is very good. I take only 1 oz 2x per day on an empty stomach and any acid reflux and stomach discomfort is gone. You could take more based on your situation. If you do take too much it may have a slight laxative effect so be aware. I also find this is good to help heal any gut irritations. I have recommended this to others with Crones and leaky gut and they do well by it. It is good on gong maintenance for the gut. This is an organic aloe and it is grown and processed in the USA. It is not freeze dried or made from powdered aloe. Kudos to iherb for offering this USA product. Plus if you buy 4 at a time you get 5% off. If this review was helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews of many products. Peace and good health!

Posted by 5107749177585880497 on Jan 15, 2016

What an amazing product! So pure!

quality aloe

Posted by Reviewer1150017 on Jan 12, 2016

love this brand. the only reasom for goving it four stars is that it should have a squirter.

Wonderful aloe vera gel

Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 19, 2015

Very good quality! I drink it directly with water in the morning and i can feel how natural it is and good to my body. Also i mix it with vitamin E and essential oils to make my own eye gel. It is als good to mix with clay powder and makes my own mask. So many uses in one bottle. Recommend.

Happy with the Product

Posted by 4949824334802052950 on Dec 13, 2015

Thanks

I couldn't even use it

Posted by 5513850122394480715 on Dec 13, 2015

the consistency is gel like, it has big chunks of gel, I bought this to mix it with shea butte and use it for the body so I didn't try actually drinking it or something. because the consistency is really bad it's been sitting in my room for a very long time now and I'm not really sure what will I do with it.

Great Product!

Posted by 5359000312191141403 on Oct 07, 2015

Helps alot with my stomach problems. Not very good taste but i quess it's all natural (no problem mixed with juice etc) Thanks!

Nice drink, pity about the citric acid though. Citric acid is toxic!!!!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 03, 2015

The taste is good, very refreshing especially when mixed with cold water. The company talks about how pure the aloe vera is and how it is grown organically etc. But then they add citric acid and ruin it all. I don't care how little the quantity is that they add but it's still citric acid and over a long period of time a little poison can't be good for you. Citric acid grows on a fungus. The ugly black fungus around the kitchen sink and bathroom tiles. Why would you want to eat even a little bit? Citric acid will also effect your teeth too. This product is natural and good only up to a certain point and once the citric acid is added it is TOXIC period! Do not be fooled!

Aloe

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Mar 06, 2015

Beneficial for stomach

Great

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Oct 25, 2014

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »