CAD

CA$11.72

CA$21.71

Savings of: CA$9.99 (46% off)

best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3280736 on Sep 19, 2011

I have taken several brands of Gymnema Sylvestre and this is the best so far. It is easy to swallow and dissolves quickly.

Nice odor

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

It smells fresh and fruity so I'm sure it's a good product for blood sugar control and prevention of diabetes. I have diabetes in my family line. My fasting blood sugar is 90...not optimal which should be 70-84 according to Life Extension Foundation ( lef.org ). My diet is reduced carbs,mini meals,mostly protein,veggies,healthy fats and some fruit. I'm sure this supplement will help plus I need to exercise more. My BMI is low normal so thats in my favor. I wish you could carry bulk gymnema so I could put it in empty capsules and save more money. Something to consider. Thanks for carrying this product.

Balances insulin.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This herb balances insulin levels by exerting a “sugar blocking” action on taste buds and the small intestine. I take this herb, because of my PCOS. My insulin levels must be normalised, so that my fertility is increased. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 26, 2009

When I eat some stevia or xylitol or a product that includes table white sugar I always take gymnema sylvestre so I can cut 50% of the sugar entering my bloodstream.

Helped with night hunger.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 02, 2015

Gymnema is something I kind of forgot about but when I noticed I was eating at night, I took it to modulate blood sugar. This is something I take with most meals as I find it is not stimulating in any way but helps with blood sugar and thus hunger. I take it with meals, not before and it works fine.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2130632 on Jun 02, 2014

I first heard of this product on the Dr. Oz show and have been using it regularly for over three years.A few years ago during my yearly physical my doctor was a little concern with my blood sugar which was 108.He said he would like it to be below 100.Dr Oz said the name meant sugar destroyer.My blood sugar is now 92 and my Doctor has told me to keep doing what I'm doing.I would recommend this product to anyone having trouble controlling there blood sugar.

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on May 19, 2013

I have a type2 diabetes. Its been hard to keep my blood glucose level low even with doctors prescription meds. After using this together, I found my glucose level stayed normal! Only used one a day after dinner with metformin and glipizide.

Really helps to stabilize blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Aug 27, 2009

In combination with the South Beach Diet this product really helps me to stabilize my blood sugar.

Quality of Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer3057814 on Dec 03, 2009

Excellent with excellent results

Excellent Supplement

Posted by GeekOnTheHill on Apr 13, 2015

This product significantly helped me stabilize my glucose levels compared to diet, exercise, and medication alone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »