CAD

CA$16.32

CA$30.22

Savings of: CA$13.90 (46% off)

i dont know what the fuss is about ( when you compare it to fish oil)

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

Having said that, I am taking it... Every 2-3rd day. Since I'm in my 30's, I like to feed my body different supplements day to day, so I don't overload my body with too much. I take this with either Coconut oil or my other oil vitamins such as Vit D or A. Like I said, I dont take it daily to notice a huge difference, but it doesnt cause me any discomfort from taking it. don't want to get old and get forgetful so I gather fish oils are the best bet.

pretty good i think

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on Oct 31, 2013

I was hoping to check my BP right after finishing the bottle but didn't get a chance 'till weeks later, w/no change. I did notice however that my heart stopped pounding when I layed down to bed. Just remember to keep your nose away from the bottle when you open it!

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

Posted by healthycot on Nov 23, 2012

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

I always buy NKO

Posted by Reviewer1516584 on Sep 30, 2012

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 20, 2012

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

A supplement that beats fish oil

Posted by Serendipty on Apr 28, 2012

I have been taking Nature Made Fish Oil for the past3 months because I wanted to increase my HDL and supposedly fish oil helps with your mood. I noticed a difference in my mood, but not something very impressive, so I did some research them to get my cholesterol under control and found that Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." One Canadian study showed taking 1000mg a day for a month helped lower triglycerides by over 50%. But the catch was, it was NKO not just any krill oil. So, I purchased Source Naturals NKO and I'm very pleased. No fishy burps and my mood has improved. P.S. The only downsides of this Krill Oil are the smell -I will say that when I first opened the bottle, the smell about knocked me out:) and it is a little more pricey than fish oil, but, as with all things, you get what you pay for.

This NKO is great

Posted by Reviewer2141254 on Mar 31, 2012

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

love this stuff

Posted by David-G on Jan 13, 2012

this krill oil makes me feel super clear headed, would definitely recommend to everyone.

High quality Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Oct 17, 2011

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

great oil

Posted by Reviewer1430438 on Oct 07, 2011

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!