CAD

CA$13.30

CA$17.05

Savings of: CA$3.75 (22% off)

LOTS OF VITAMIN D ! (for the money)

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 22, 2015

Title says it all. Easy to take, too. No drops or big pills or hastles. Highly Recommend.

Not as described and unexpected side effect

Posted by FrenchBerber on Jul 28, 2015

I bought it for me and my mother. It does not dissolve Instantly. Indeed, it takes more than 5 minutes to dissolve completely under my tongue. In the meanwhile, you swallow a part of it. I took it 3 times just to make sure it was not specific to one pill. My mother who used to take french vitamin D-based product didn't like it. By the way, she has diabetes type 2 and take various other pills. She earned two large painful pimples on her leg the same day after eating just one. She never had that before. I cant prove it is related to that but she does not want it anymore.

I trust this D3

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Dec 26, 2014

I have had very low d3 levels and have had cancer in past years. This is the only d3 I take daily, along with K2 by life Extension. Superior Source works and my D3 levels have gone from 20 to 65-68 on quarterly bloodwork tests. It takes a couple months if you are depleted, but I even have less body aches and feel better knowing my d3 lvls are in normal range now.

seems to help with sleep....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 04, 2014

if taken at night.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Sep 14, 2013

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

Wondering why it is different?

Posted by Reviewer2876212 on Jun 22, 2013

I purchased this product once before. It was the only Vit D-5000 that didn't make my young adult daughter feel nauseated after taking it. But this new bottle isn't the same. It doesn't dissolve under the tongue like the first lot, we have to chew it and it doesn't taste quite the same.

So easy to take !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I have always used softgels but these are so much better !! Just a real small tablet disolving instantly. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

The tablets poorly hold together

Posted by 4771196501841825363 on May 09, 2013

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1245181 on Mar 10, 2013

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

So very convenient

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Dec 30, 2012

A great way and a great product. Superior Source are to be commended on their entire range of products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »