CAD

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Mar 22, 2013

As I get older, my skin became drier and it hardened. Although my skin doesn't feel oily at all, my pores are clogged all the time. At first, I used skincare products for oily skin to get rid of blackheads, but it just worsened everything. But once I figured out that 'how much oil it produces' was not the problem i had, it was the dryness that was the core problem, I switched all my skincare products and things started to get better. I used dr. woods tea tree oil cleanser for a while and it fixed my problems about 90%. I still had blackheads but it was not that much at all. I only needed to remove them about once a 2 weeks-very managable. And I decided to give this a try. And viola! No more blackheads - even round my nose area. It's really amazing. Because it doesn't foam much I feel like it is not cleaning well, but it does clean AND soothes well. Like other reviewers said, it makes my skin really smooth, cool, and moisturized. I used to have wrinkles around my upper nose, GONE in just one use. Give it a try. you won't regret it. I wish iherb carries other body washes from seaweed bath Co. I wanna try lavender.

best ever body wash

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 08, 2015

each time i use this my mood betters, i actaully feel like dancing! not only does my body tingle with well being, cleans well nice a bubbly using it with a hand glove, & my skin feels awesome, so i bought another bottle even before i finished using the 1st one! i actually ordered citrus & lavendar but this one is the best! i have very dry skin but not with this wash!

Super fresh

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Oct 03, 2012

I use this as a shampoo, really exfoliates the skin and sends blood to surface. The peppermint scent is amazing!

Real authentic smell of Eucalyptus and Peppermint

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on May 17, 2016

I have been looking for a clean smelling, antibacterial body wash. Since using African black soap, I had bad BO. Its probably because it didn't have enough antibacterial quality? because I normally don't smell! Anyway, I think I just needed a change, and this has been a good body wash for me. I dont feel itchy and it feels very clean and soothing post shower. Seaweed extract is also a good for its mineral rich property!

smells like ocean

Posted by 5482891981101038269 on Jan 20, 2016

it really does. the only thing is it's too expensive.

not so good

Posted by 4888277051679809625 on May 03, 2016

fragrance does not last and its just another ordinary shower gel