CAD

CA$12.20

CA$18.98

Savings of: CA$6.77 (36% off)

funny bi-taste

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Apr 26, 2011

didn´t much care for this stevia product, tastes really funky and gives a bitter aftertaste!

Tastes terrible

Posted by Reviewer1809375 on May 20, 2011

This was my first time trying a stevia product and I chose this one after reading all the good reviews. I was disappointed. It has a terribly bitter aftertaste that lingers in the mouth for an unbelievably long time. I can't use it, it was a terrible purchase.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3200778 on Aug 24, 2011

Can not get use to the Stevia flavor. Would so much like to enjoy this, but do not. I think it has a really bad aftertaste. For people who like Stevia I am sure this is super. For me it does not work.

Taste wierd

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

This do not taste like vanilla, just wierd and strong stevia.

unpleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer2607528 on Sep 09, 2012

Did not like. Constant bad taste.

Bitter!

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Mar 12, 2013

This thing turns awful in coffee: yes, the vanilla aroma is nice, but it's not very sweet and 3 drops already turn the whole cup awfully bitter. What a shame.

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

Dont like this. Weird taste and to sweet. Taste not very much vanilla. And you have to refrigerateafter opening. Wont buy again.

Strong aftertaste :(

Posted by 5313072276472843270 on May 28, 2013

I had really high hopes for this product! Most reviews are really positive so I had high expectations but the aftertaste is really really strong! The aftertaste is stronger than the sweetness. I tried it in milk and yoghurt but it was not tasty! The vanilla is really nice though!

Yucky

Posted by 4632647219502291936 on Jun 09, 2013

I thought this vanilla creme was going to be delicious from the reviews posted here. I must be a supertaster because to me and my family it tasted horrible. With a terrible aftertaste too.

Wasn't too fond of this

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Jul 28, 2010

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol. I won't buy this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »