CAD

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1789993 on Nov 05, 2012

These were delicious but honestly, I would never pay $1 a piece for them. I had already come up with a recipe for protein balls make from almonds, coconut and coconut oil thrown in the food processor and I imagine it won't take but a little tweaking and my dehydrator to have a batch of these for a fraction of the cost.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Nov 09, 2012

Delicious. Love the lemon flavor- one of my favorite.

GOOD!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Nov 16, 2012

If you love coconut, this is the snack for you. Soft and tasty coconut, with the perfect hint of lemon pie. I am hooked! They are also low on carbs, which is a good thing for me.

YUM

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

These are the best, so nice, a bit sweet but one every fortnight is a lovely treat.

Super-nice healthy snack!

Posted by 4640038225933098008 on Oct 18, 2012

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. It has a subtle taste of lemon, and is just utter delight. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

Mumsiga

Posted by Reviewer2788599 on Apr 11, 2013

Köpte dessa bara för att det var rabatt på dem, och jag ångrar mig inte en sekund. De är mjuka och saftiga. Smakar kokos och lime. Kommer definitivt köpa dessa fler gånger.

delicious

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jul 10, 2013

Healthy, easy, just what I like!!

These Cookies Taste Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

These raw lemon cookies taste great! I could eat these every day. These are great treats for your whole family. Children will like these in their lunch box.

Yum

Posted by 5546251732211983125 on Oct 03, 2013

I think these are my favorite flavor so far. They taste like a lemon pie or lemon cookie, so good! Love that these satiate my sweet tooth without all the guilt.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »