CAD

CA$22.54

CA$26.51

Savings of: CA$3.98 (15% off)

great cream

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

honeslty most of iherb brands call themself organic or natural, but few are USDA organic like acure if you want real results get this kind of brand they do not have fake vitamine E like 90% of other companies they do not have silicone derivates to trick you have a smooth skin their vitamin A is not syntetic (they use rose hips) syntetic vitamin A is linked with skin cancer if you use such creams and you are exposed to the sun , their ingredients are more ''pure'' and bioavailable( your skin eat these ingredients better) it comes in a bottle and thats alot better than a cream jar , you do not contaminate the cream with your fingers.

Great firming facial serum.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

It really does tone and firm my skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other serums, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: a powerful combination of safflower, sesame and pumpkin seed, borage, argan, sweet orange, cranberry seed, lavender, olive and rosemary oils deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, restores its elasticity, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. I use this serum two times a day and it works for my dry and damaged skin: it tightens pores, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin glows - it looks softer, smoother, firmer and more radiant. Glad I discovered this product.

Smells great but doesnt seem to work for me!

Posted by HweeLing on Oct 12, 2012

I am beginning to have breakouts on my skin after I used the serum. I am using the Day Cream on top of the serum. I havent have breakouts for a long time. Its horrible! Not sure how I am going to finish using it. Probably use that for my feet.

Seriously the best Serum

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Nov 02, 2011

This is the best serum on Iherb as I have tried them all. I am 46 with really dry sensitive skin and this is excellent from day one (anything with hyalauronic dries my skin out).My skin is soft and the lines have softened.

Para pieles grasas y delicadas

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013

Nunca pensé que un aceite pudiese funcionar en mi piel grasa(mixta). Tengo la piel del rostro muy sensible y reactiva a los químicos. Este aceite me gustó bastante, lo usaba por las noches. Con una gotita la aplicaba a modo serum mediante presiones suaves y después aplicaba la hidratante. Cuando notaba la piel rara lo usaba solo. Hay que tener cuidado con el pulsador porque echa más producto del necesario. Es preferible apretar suave para controlar la cantidad. Las pieles secas quizás necesiten una pulsación completa, yo usaba menos porque de lo contrario no lo absorvía(excepto en verano que servía como aftersun y se lo bebía)

Happy with purchase

Posted by Reviewer1199443 on Nov 14, 2011

I am impressed with this natural serum, as it works extremely well, even better than some high end products that can be found at department stores. I will definitely be buying this again.

Fantastic serum - lovely smell and texture

Posted by 5590075038827856278 on Aug 07, 2013

I love this serum - I keep buying and using it because of the lovely smell and texture. It is a blend of organic oils, it's great for dry skin and I believe it reduces the fine lines on my skin. I like that it comes in a small bottle with pump, so very hygienic. Highly recommended.

I'm impressed!

Posted by 4923889004691110184 on Sep 16, 2013

Seriously, I loved this thing. For the first time I feel I don't need to buy anything else for my skin for a while. It clearly softened my skin and I noticed the fine lines reduced.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great for dry skin.

Day or Night

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Nov 12, 2015

Love this serum !! I have normal 60 year old skin - not dry, not oily. After washing my face and using a toner, I apply Acure Firming Serum. It gives my skin a nice radiance - no make-up needed. Just a hint of lipcolor and off to work. I cannot honestly say if it firms my skin, but my skin definitely looks healthy and radiant. Highly recommend.