CAD

CA$27.34

CA$37.98

Savings of: CA$10.63 (28% off)

Incredible tool!

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Jan 01, 2015

I am a male and in my early 50s and started to use this with iodine and selenium. I am very healthy, but do notice a significant boost even using 1 a day. Various fatty deposits quicky dissolved and energy and stamina is steady. Fantastic product!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Aug 09, 2014

I take it at night, works great. Other brands do not have the same effect.

Great thyroid support

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

This product works great, highly recommend.

measurable results

Posted by Reviewer1128553 on Nov 27, 2013

I have host of endocrine issues 4+ years into Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Lyme. My thyroid has recovered a lot but I was still have trouble converting T4 to T3, so my free T3 (what your cells can use) was very low. Two months of taking this twice a day has significantly changed my lab results, and i have normal levels of T3. Change in how I feel is complicated to measure because there are so many things wrong, and my adrenal function is still poor. so for now I have to go with lab results, and hope that when I get everything working right I will feel better more often. I would speculate that someone with less serious issues who had poor energy from poor thyroid function might notice a positive change more distinctly.

SO happy I found this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2083376 on Aug 07, 2013

I had been feeling very sluggish, was not sleeping well, and was stiff and sore all over. After researching the symptoms of underactive thyroid and why it often goes undiagnosed, I decided to give this a try - not as hormone replacement but to feed and nourish my glandular system in hopes that it would begin to function more efficiently. Not only did I start to feel better almost immediately, but I noticed that I also lost my cravings for foods that would further tax my thyroid gland and perpetuate weight gain. I feel SOOOO much better and plan to continue taking this regularly.