CAD

CA$9.64

CA$16.81

Savings of: CA$7.17 (43% off)

Airborne

Posted by Reviewer1940627 on Oct 29, 2008

We starting using Airborne a few years ago and have had wonderful results since. On many occasions we have prevented a bad case of the cold just by starting it as soon as we feel a cold coming on. The product works and we would certainly recommand it to all ages. It is pleasent tasting and easy to take.

Mrs Brenda Thompaon

Posted by Reviewer2417297 on Nov 16, 2008

Great product which I have not been able to buy in this country (UK) before now. I had to rely on a friend who lives in California to send them to me, and then I discovered your website. Great, speedy service. I've already recommended Airborne and your website to friends in the UK.

great

Posted by Reviewer2456695 on Jan 17, 2008

Really does help with colds along with an immune support by Dr. Weil.

Airborne

Posted by Reviewer2478083 on Dec 28, 2007

I work with kindergarten children and, as you can imagine, there are lots of sniffles. I try to take it before I go into class, and I really believe it has helped me to avoid some very nasty colds over the past two years

mrs. patti kasperowicz

Posted by Reviewer2488664 on Nov 29, 2008

this is the first time i have used your company and i was very impressed with the service and timely manner in which it arrived. i have used the product before. very happy.

Airborne prevents colds

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on Jan 18, 2012

This product is great! I take it as soon as I feel I might be coming down with a cold and it knocks it right out. The cold never develops. I keep it on hand at all times.

AirBorne

Posted by Reviewer2849255 on Mar 01, 2008

Lives up to its reputation! Begin to feel better as you drink it. Seems to shorten duration of colds.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2855784 on Nov 15, 2011

Great product

great

Posted by Reviewer2870328 on Feb 19, 2011

It always helps me when I am feeling that I will catch a cold. However, if I already have a cold, it won't help.

Colds & Flu

Posted by Reviewer2943387 on May 23, 2009

Great taste & perfect to ward off colds and flu. Very effective!