CAD

CA$15.79

CA$21.43

Savings of: CA$5.64 (26% off)

Best tasting of all and works great!

Posted by 5409489579346595485 on Aug 12, 2013

Lots of energy in one little packet without the bad stuff! Super Orange tastes the best.

Very nice tasting

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

The taste of orange is very nice but unlike the other flavors like Pomegranate which is very full in flavor this Super Orange tend to be lighter and it is best to dissolve it in half a cup of water. A full cup would make this drink quite tasteless.

Excellent - Boosts Immune System, Fights Off Viruses

Posted by Reviewer2087951 on Jun 06, 2013

I spent 8 hours a day on a hospital ward, every day for 3 solid weeks when there were many patients on the floor suffering from a super-bug. I was stationed right outside their isolation rooms as nurses suited up and came and went from the rooms, the doors opening and closing all the time. At the time I didnt know about the super-bug - had no idea what afflicted the people in isolation. About a week into my time there, I started rapidly developing a pretty nasty sore throat. That's when one of the nurses told me about the super-bug. Normally, when I experience the precise symptoms I was having, it quickly develops into severe strep throat and then progresses into very bad head conjestion, terrible couching, bad plegm, etc. and has me sick in bed for 3 weeks on average. Nothing I try can typically halt its progression once the first symptoms appear. However, this time, as soon as I felt these symptoms setting in (and they were coming on strong), I began popping 2 "Natural Factors GrapeSeedRich Grape Seed Extract" twice a day, as well as 1-2 pycnogenol twice a day, and about 3 Emergen-C packets a day. It was amazing. I was able to completely stave off the symptoms, getting away with only the mildest scratchy throat for a few days, instead of full blown strep throat to the point that I am normally unable to talk for a couple of weeks and would normally experience intense throat pain. The Emercen-C, Natural Factors grapeseed exract, and pycnogenol was a potent combination, and now whenever I or my loved ones appear to be coming down with anything, we immediately begin taking these 3 supplements together and all symptoms back right off.

Tasty Way to Get Extra C, and . . .

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is very tasty, and I like to use it with my magnesium powder and a spoonful of psyllium seed husks that I take every day. The Emergen-C makes the magnesium powder taste better, and helps the psyllium seed husks mix more easily with the water. It all goes down smooth and tasty, and keeps my machine running smoothly! Can't travel without it! I hope you find my Emergen-C review helpful. I am always honest in my reviews. Shopping here can save you lots of money, I have never had to pay anything for shipping, and the service is great.

Like this flavour

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jan 25, 2013

Only half a sachet is sufficient I find for a 1 litre bottle.

Always good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2597223 on Dec 10, 2012

Love Emergen-C! I felt a cold coming on and immediately started drinking the tasty drink, plus a Wellness Formula (Source Naturals)regimen and although I did get sick, it was short-lived and I know all my efforts at immune-boosting helped. Yay!

Great boost!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Sep 06, 2012

I drink a lot of water, especially in the hot weather & often feel washed out & weary from the heat. Emergen-C (2 packets over the course of a day) helps to keep me hydrated & results in my drinking more water & feeling more energized than plain water does. 1/2 pkt in 12-16 oz of water is a light refreshing drink without being too heavy/sweet & that way I drink several glasses throughout the day.

Alacer Emergen-C is so convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 on Aug 29, 2012

I've been purchasing this Emergen-C in the Super Orange flavor for years now. A very convenient way to just grab a packet and bring it to work everyday, to insure you receive your daily+ vitamin C and some B vitamins. It gives me an energy boost around 11am when I need it. iHerb.com has the best price out there, believe me, I've checked! :) I would recommend this product for anyone with a busy life, or for teens that don't want to take a vitamin C tablet. It taste like tang to me, nice flavor. It has 30 packets, so it lasts a month. I never go without it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

We have used this for years. Helps us to stay healthy. We are around the public a lot; wouldn't not use it.

Tasty

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I like the brand, I used quite a few flavors, I like this the best. It will bring back some memories to whoever took effervescent calcium as a kid :)