CAD

CA$16.50

CA$22.39

Savings of: CA$5.89 (26% off)

Tasty Way to Get Extra C, and . . .

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is very tasty, and I like to use it with my magnesium powder and a spoonful of psyllium seed husks that I take every day. The Emergen-C makes the magnesium powder taste better, and helps the psyllium seed husks mix more easily with the water. It all goes down smooth and tasty, and keeps my machine running smoothly! Can't travel without it! I hope you find my Emergen-C review helpful. I am always honest in my reviews. Shopping here can save you lots of money, I have never had to pay anything for shipping, and the service is great.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2675293 on Aug 31, 2009

Fastest way to get my daily dose of vit C.

An oldie but goodie

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Sep 29, 2009

Easy to take, tastes good, an excellent supplement for a Vit. C that is actually usable by the body.

Engergizing!

Posted by Reviewer2062979 on Oct 20, 2009

I like to take this just for a boost, it makes me feel great!

Great in Florida

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Oct 26, 2009

I take one of these after my morning walk and especially after working outdoors in the very warm weather. It replaces minerals lost in perspiration. So much better than Gatorade.

Super Vitamin C product

Posted by Reviewer2655763 on Nov 05, 2009

very good stuff we use it by the case to keep healthy during cold and flu season always fresh and never out of date when we order from iherb and usually a competitive price as well.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Nov 26, 2009

I always have this in my cabinet, and use it at the first sign of a cold. It really shortens the duration or prevents it completely.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1258765 on Feb 09, 2010

Great product even better price anywhere, thanks iherb

My favorite cocktail

Posted by Reviewer2605267 on Apr 09, 2010

I love mixing Super Orange Emergen-c with orange juice to make a fizzy super drink. This is an excellent price for the product and I was happy to find it for sale here.

good

Posted by Reviewer2852595 on May 06, 2010

always good.