CAD

CA$16.20

CA$21.99

Savings of: CA$5.79 (26% off)

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2667054 on Mar 01, 2012

Good!

Alcer,Emergen-C 1,000 mg. Vitamin C ,super, Orange, 30 packets

Posted by Reviewer2215199 on Apr 13, 2012

Love this product! My 3 o'clock slump doesn't have to exist. One packet in 4 oz. of water and it gets me through the afternoon. Sometimes,I will take it around 5 o'clock if I have a meeting or something going on in the evening and it gives me the energy to get through it. The energy and up lift I get with this lasts for me between 3-4 hours! I even carry it with me when I am driving around all day and add it to my water bottle. Gives an even energy throughout the day.

Suberb!

Posted by Reviewer2603326 on Apr 14, 2012

Best for fighting colds!

Take everyday.....

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Jun 19, 2012

we take it everyday....but when a cold or sickness comes our way we double up before bed and wake feeling better.

Easy way to take your vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Jul 11, 2012

Have used this before - prefer the Tangerine to this flavor - but it gives an easy way to make sure they get at least SOME form of vitamins in their day. Also works well for 'fighting off' a cold or picking you up when you are feeling run down or need energy.

炭酸ミネラルウォーターで・・・

Posted by Reviewer2551553 on Jul 18, 2012

シュワシュワ~倍増で美味しくて気分も爽快!!炭酸ミネラルウォーターでとくと夏にピッタリです!!

Tasty

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I like the brand, I used quite a few flavors, I like this the best. It will bring back some memories to whoever took effervescent calcium as a kid :)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

We have used this for years. Helps us to stay healthy. We are around the public a lot; wouldn't not use it.

Alacer Emergen-C is so convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 on Aug 29, 2012

I've been purchasing this Emergen-C in the Super Orange flavor for years now. A very convenient way to just grab a packet and bring it to work everyday, to insure you receive your daily+ vitamin C and some B vitamins. It gives me an energy boost around 11am when I need it. iHerb.com has the best price out there, believe me, I've checked! :) I would recommend this product for anyone with a busy life, or for teens that don't want to take a vitamin C tablet. It taste like tang to me, nice flavor. It has 30 packets, so it lasts a month. I never go without it.

Great boost!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Sep 06, 2012

I drink a lot of water, especially in the hot weather & often feel washed out & weary from the heat. Emergen-C (2 packets over the course of a day) helps to keep me hydrated & results in my drinking more water & feeling more energized than plain water does. 1/2 pkt in 12-16 oz of water is a light refreshing drink without being too heavy/sweet & that way I drink several glasses throughout the day.